Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor 4G deal

• 27-08-2014 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

I'm presently on Meteor 3G 30G plan for €25.40 a month which is actually the unlimited plan and gives me 50G which i need with 3 teens in house. This has been working out pretty well. My contract is near end & looking on meteor coverage map my house is about 300 meters from 4G area. I am tempted to spend the €100 for the 4G router & hopefully with my external antenna in the attic, pick up the 4G signal. Only concern, is the 4G plan actually fixed to 30GB? this would be a problem with 3 teens! These are broadband only plans, can someone on the 4G plan let me know what the story is on this, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,917 ✭✭✭long_b

I'm presently on Meteor 3G 30G plan for €25.40 a month which is actually the unlimited plan and gives me 50G which i need with 3 teens in house. This has been working out pretty well. My contract is near end & looking on meteor coverage map my house is about 300 meters from 4G area. I am tempted to spend the €100 for the 4G router & hopefully with my external antenna in the attic, pick up the 4G signal. Only concern, is the 4G plan actually fixed to 30GB? this would be a problem with 3 teens! These are broadband only plans, can someone on the 4G plan let me know what the story is on this, thanks.

I've checked with Meteor and unfortunately the 30GB on the 4G plan IS actually only 30GB

Advertisement