Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

chasing or going after a girl.. tips please

• 19-01-2011 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭

well guys...

as i posted over on relationship forum a while ago met this girl a while back.... going grand for a while then went a bit pear shaped... mostly my fault... anyway im convinced its not a lost cause... could be but giving up is not an option for me.... yet...

so i'll open it up to ye guys... what are the things to do to winning a woman over....

why dont i know.. cos upto now any girlfriend (and they have been few and far between) i had well we met and went out and they didnt need any persuasion....

thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,055 ✭✭✭✭beertons

that you again feaky?

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Zaffy

Okay, I'll try to be the sobering up post.

If it all went a bit pear shaped, unless she really likes you, it is highly unlikely you'll be able to rekindle it.

If she does really like you, you'd be able to tell.

Move on, find someone else.

Sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

beertons wrote: »
    that you again feaky?

Read that thread last week, it was like a book I just couldnt stop reading :pac:

Care to tell us how it went pear shaped, give us an idea of how drastic this would need to be :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Peanut2011

I guess Bulmers Pear shaped it all!!! :D:D:D

OP, not every woman is the same and I don't think anyone here can just generally give you any direct advice without knowing more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

What Peanut said.As an FYI,queries like this are not what tGC is for.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement