Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Unanswered questions

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

Why do some people act the way they do?

Because if they didn't act the way they did, they wouldn't be acting the way they did.
    Oh great, I tied my brain in a knot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

How come you can buy a can and a bottle of practically anything(Coke,orange,7up, lucozade, etc)..but you can only buy water in a bottle and not in a can?!!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

Maybe thread title should be edited to "Answered questions"

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    How come you can buy a can and a bottle of practically anything(Coke,orange,7up, lucozade, etc)..but you can only buy water in a bottle and not in a can?!!:confused:
    Try it. The water takes on a distinctly tinnish taste. Soft drinks have a strong flavour to mask this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

tech77 wrote: »
    Maybe thread title should be edited to "Answered questions"

or just "Stupid Questions i haven't searched the internet for answers to"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭pid()

Why is The Redemption Song, sang by one of the actors in The Beach, not on The Beach Soundtrack?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

^^ maybe it wasnt good enough;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭ronano

No I didn't... and that child grew up to become the lead singer of the band INXS... I wonder what ever became of him in the end?

you are a bad but funny man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭pid()

emo!! wrote: »
    ^^ maybe it wasnt good enough;)

It was absolutely brilliant! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭pd101

I thought Jif was renamed Cif because they cant pronounce Jif on the continent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

^^^ thats what i thought, also heard it a curse in that country and thats why they changed it:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

I heard they changed it because jif said backwards ten times in front of a mirror summons dead spirits. FACT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

3) Why was Jif renamed Cif?

cos they started selling it in a different country where they couldn't pronounce jif so it was renamed cif! :)

Why is your bottom called a bottom when it is, in fact, not in the bottom but in the middle?

Wow, that hurt my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

why dont trucks ever stop in films? someone loses control of their beebee, or falls into the road or some other manner of disaster, and all the trucks ever do is keep the foot down and blow the horn. nyyeeeeeoooooooooooooooooohhhmmmm phew close one

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

pid() wrote: »
    Why is The Redemption Song, sang by one of the actors in The Beach, not on The Beach Soundtrack?

$
    longshanks wrote: »
    why dont trucks ever stop in films? someone loses control of their beebee, or falls into the road or some other manner of disaster, and all the trucks ever do is keep the foot down and blow the horn. nyyeeeeeoooooooooooooooooohhhmmmm phew close one

Deadlines.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

What's the deal with airplane peanuts?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Yet Monkeyfudge dosnt come with a warning. The Mind Boggles

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

My nuts are all shriveled and harmless... don't worry.

Don't go near Lizardfudge's nuts though... they contain venom.

Advertisement