Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

anyone else had this head cold from hell

• 09-10-2010 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭ebaysellerrob

any one else had a bad head cold recently.... I still have.Had a fever, blocked ears, spitting out loads of flem- was white then for 2 days was green, now its turned white again. But today and friday developed a cough.Had a blocked nose now it seems ok-ish.also had a sore throat and was lil light headed.
    Let me know if you have the same or are just over this

Comments

Boyfriend brought it home from work. He calls it jungle fever, a colleague brought it back after holidays and the whole factory is dropping down like flies from it. He's over it, (it appeared to be man flu with a hint of fatigue) but I am, for some unknown reason, seeing as I'm a smoker and all, seemingly immune to all colds and flus. I've been sick with colds twice since I was 17.

However I get every single tiny stomach upset going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭ebaysellerrob

how long did they/he have it for.Today will have had it for a week

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

I haven't had it but I have been advised if ye're flem is green that means yeh have a chest infection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭ebaysellerrob

thats the thing was green for 48 hours if not less now its just white.....so think I may be kinda slightly on the mend maybe???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

If you are concerned about your health OP the you should speak to a trained professional,we cant give medical advice here,even for something as innocuous as a cold.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement