Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

mobile phone reception.

Options
  • 18-09-2014 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

just wondering if there is a piece of equipment to boost a mobile signal within a house.am with meteor living in Dublin but the signal is terrible.cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Kevin Moran

If you're a Vodafone customer they have a device called Sure Signal. Pretty sure you need a landline running into it too. Alternatively, I know a few people in my locality got mobile phone signal boosters and they work quite well. Not sure if it is this company they used but I recognise the equipment as being the same
    http://www.mobileboosterie.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭bazzamac

expensive.will have to stand outside

Advertisement