Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,663 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Delighted when megen got that punch a long time coming, wonder will they kick the others out or will there be another outcome...

• Registered Users Posts: 84,789 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Where is Robbie living if Megan is living at Declan's gaff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Why do most of the Dingles and their extended family have biblical or old English names..

Zak, Charity, Chastity, Belle, Cain, Samson, Elie, Shadrack (wtf?), Noah, Aaron ?

While I'm at it..Chastity is Cains sister but as far as I know, Zak isn't her dad.

What I need is a Dingle family tree going back a few generations ;-)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Chastity and Cain were raised together by Faith (I think) and Shadrach. They do have the same mother. Then a few years ago, they found out that Zak had had an affair with Shadrach's wife years ago and was in fact Cain's biological father. So they are half brother and sister.

And Gennie is Shadrch's biological daughter so her and Chas are also half-siblings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Posy wrote: »
    Chastity and Cain were raised together by Faith (I think) and Shadrach. They do have the same mother. Then a few years ago, they found out that Zak had had an affair with Shadrach's wife years ago and was in fact Cain's biological father. So they are half brother and sister.

And Gennie is Shadrch's biological daughter so her and Chas are also half-siblings.

Complicated family alright. Belle is Debbies aunt,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Funny little smile by Archie at the end,kind of a "ya right Grandad she is really not going to believe that one" kind of a smile :D

Funny little smile by Archie at the end,kind of a "ya right Grandad she is really not going to believe that one" kind of a smile :D

Loved that bit. Good timing from the wee fella.

He does look like a Sharma the little fella

Will Rachel go along now with being Rishi's bit of stuff on the side :P

I'll give them one thing- I did not see the end of tonight's episode coming. Good stuff!

Hmm... I see people are talking about buying land- and assumingly digging up land? I haven't been reading spoilers but I hope this is going where I think it's going!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭Radio5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He does look like a Sharma the little fella

Will Rachel go along now with being Rishi's bit of stuff on the side :P

I wonder if she will! I have my doubts that Charity will believe the story, she may pretend that she does but secretly suspect that Rishi is just protecting Jai. Maybe they'll be an DNA test somewhere along the line to sort things out.

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

'Rachel with the massive scrunchie collection?'

Best description of her ever!

Jai is an awful coward and why the hell is Rachel going along with it :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Surprised at Rachel taught she had more guts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

The latest episode was like a pantomime, watching the faces of Jai, then Rishi, then Charity, then Rachel, then Sam.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭gazzer

Rasheed wrote: »
    'Rachel with the massive scrunchie collection?'

Best description of her ever!

Followed by "They are like one of those couples on Take a Break" :D I love David's character.

Lorna123 wrote: »
    The latest episode was like a pantomime, watching the faces of Jai, then Rishi, then Charity, then Rachel, then Sam.

And Priya

God I hate Priya- she's such a whiny drama queen.

I still can't believe that Rishi is prepared to say that Archie is his son. Letting your kids think they have a new baby brother and letting your (ex?) wife believe you've fathered a child since the break-up is just bizarre. Rachel should have just told the truth last night!

God I hate Priya- she's such a whiny drama queen.

I still can't believe that Rishi is prepared to say that Archie is his son. Letting your kids think they have a new baby brother and letting your (ex?) wife believe you've fathered a child since the break-up is just bizarre. Rachel should have just told the truth last night!

I still can't believe Rachel is going along with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Just catching up with Emmerdale now. I like Victoria's new hairstyle, has anyone else noticed that she seems to be covering up her stomach (blue dress with blue clutch bag then when the camera veers out someone passes covering her), with props. I wonder!!!!

• Advertisement

cofy wrote: »
    Just catching up with Emmerdale now. I like Victoria's new hairstyle, has anyone else noticed that she seems to be covering up her stomach (blue dress with blue clutch bag then when the camera veers out someone passes covering her), with props. I wonder!!!!

Is the actress who plays Katie also preggers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is the actress who plays Katie also preggers?

I wondered that too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭Radio5

Good episode last night. Even Kerry and Amy's argument was really well done.

I don't often like Declan but he was on the money in his scene with Jai. The truth about Archie's parentage may come out sooner than we think.

My favourite line of the week so far is from Berniece, when she came across David and a distraught Priya.
    "Oh, has he got another secret wife he hasn't told you about ?" or words to that effect.

Declan is onto Jai hopefully the truth comes out soon

Cameron could kill off Steve now as well as Priya and Katie for me

I think mammy Sharma will get with Rodney for sure once she hears that Rishi fathered Archie

• Maybe Cameron should give his Irish cousins, Nidge and Frano a call and ask their advice on digging up bodies. Perhaps get Franno to apply for a job with Declan to work on the inside :D

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

I stopped watching Emmerdale because it was all debbie/Cameron Rach/Jai Jennie/Brenda turned on after weeks and guess what still the same stories Snooze fest or what

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

I still can't believe that Rishi is prepared to say that Archie is his son. !

Have to say he is the image of him :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Lorna123 wrote: »
    Have to say he is the image of him :D

+1 and I couldn't stop laughing at the way Archie smiled and giggled at Rishi:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

So I'm a bit lost. I used to watch Emmerdale years ago and only recently got back into it. Who did Cameron kill?I know he finished Carl off but does he have someone buried on Declan's land too?

• Advertisement

Gee_G wrote: »
    So I'm a bit lost. I used to watch Emmerdale years ago and only recently got back into it. Who did Cameron kill?I know he finished Carl off but does he have someone buried on Declan's land too?

He killed Alex, after he admitted to him that he had killed Karl.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement