Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Aw, Jorcky! Hope you have some sudocrem or aftersun! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Quiet enough in here tonight :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I was taking a test, but we're doing a lecture now so I'm not busy anymore :pac:

I have such a craving for peanut butter....

jammstarr wrote: »
    IF I SHOUT WILL IT MAKE YOU HAPPY?
    :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Bored now and want to go home :(
    I'm tired!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Sorry starr, I doing ten things at once

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

I'm here, just lurking :)

How's everyone? :)

Seeing as I have posted, ALL the lurkers need to post, even just to say Hi! It's a mandatory requirement!! :D G'wan! :D

sarahbro wrote: »
    Bored now and want to go home :(
    I'm tired!

Where are you Sarah?

Where are you Sarah?
    I'm babysitting Jamm and it looks like it's going to be a late one :(
    Work is gonna be fun tomorrow :rolleyes:

Harsh indeed :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Where are you Sarah?
    Are the kids in bed Sarah?

KKkitty wrote: »
    Are the kids in bed Sarah?
    Thank God yes.
    The youngest one got up about an hour ago to "see was I ok" :rolleyes:
    But he's fast asleep now again - he drove me demented earlier.
    Decided to attack his older brother with one of those plastic golf clubs!
    Fun times :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Jorcky

I have aftersun that I put in the fridge. So cold, but sooooo gooood.

Jorcky wrote: »
    I have aftersun that I put in the fridge. So cold, but sooooo gooood.

Ooooooh As a super pale Irish girl who travels a lot, I know the feeling so well ^_^

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

BadGirl wrote: »
    I'm here, just lurking :)

How's everyone? :)

Seeing as I have posted, ALL the lurkers need to post, even just to say Hi! It's a mandatory requirement!! :D G'wan! :D
    hello

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Evening all. Hope ye're all well tonight. I was at my brother's graduation mass this evening. It was really nice, him and a few of the lads did the music at it. So proud of him. :D

When I came home earlier I felt like I was after being hit by a bus, had a pounding headache, backache, a crick in my neck and on top of that I was really queasy. I fell asleep for a little while and I feel a bit better now. :)

Got some good news, my bf is going to come down after all. :D

Hi Jane. Glad you're feeling a bit better. :)
    Make sure you're looking after yourself now young lady! :pac:

That's good news Jane. Hope you feel better soon

Posy wrote: »
    Hi Jane. Glad you're feeling a bit better. :)
    Make sure you're looking after yourself now young lady! :pac:
    That's good news Jane. Hope you feel better soon

Thanks guys. :) I'm feeling a lot better. I managed to fall asleep for about half an hour or so and I think that helped. :)

Hope it was nothing got to do with the sun today though. I did get a little bit burnt on my arms and back of my neck but nothing major.

My Dad got roasted today and my Mam gave him hell over it :D

• Advertisement

My Dad got roasted today and my Mam gave him hell over it :D
    Got to be careful of the flancer ball. I got rocked bad by it several years ago

I have seen several people in town today with buggies that had sunburned or scalded babies/toddlers in them. :(

Just wanted to say if anyone has dogs or cats that are all white or have white tipped ears and/or pink noses, be very careful when they're in the sun. Bad sunburn can be dangerous for animals, like humans they can get skin cancer from it but unfortunately a lot quicker than humans. It's a really good idea to use sunscreen on these animals in particular.

(Vet Nurse Jane sometimes pops out to offer bits of advice, can't help it.. :o)

I'm hoooooome!
    Tea, bed and cuddles!

I have seen several people in town today with buggies that had sunburned or scalded babies/toddlers in them. :(

That is child abuse imo... :mad:

BadGirl wrote: »

That is child abuse imo... :mad:
    A woman in work today asked where the kids sun cream was. I showed her and Said "they're all half price too", she looked at them and said "they're still too dear, sure they'll be grand it's only meant to be sunny this week"
    :O ?!?

People are idiots!! It was like 8 degrees here today and I put on factor 60!

I have a fear :pac:

Home, wrecked and starving, but my landlord's girlfriend is all over the kitchen trying to microwave chicken for the last 20 minutes. Hope she gets salmonella and goes home for once.

A woman in work today asked where the kids sun cream was. I showed her and Said "they're all half price too", she looked at them and said "they're still too dear, sure they'll be grand it's only meant to be sunny this week"
    :O ?!?

Both of my kids are allergic to suncream so can't wear it at all.... however, they are both very fair and have NEVER had a sunburn or anything close to it, the have light long sleeved tops and light trousers and hats in summer and kept in during the high, middle of the day temps,
    There is NO excuse for a child having sunburn....

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Just wanted to say if anyone has dogs or cats that are all white or have white tipped ears and/or pink noses, be very careful when they're in the sun. Bad sunburn can be dangerous for animals, like humans they can get skin cancer from it but unfortunately a lot quicker than humans. It's a really good idea to use sunscreen on these animals in particular.
    My cat is black and white with white ears and had burned ears a few times when he was young. :o
    I always have factor 50 on his ears now and he isn't allowed in the garden until after 3pm on sunny days. Little git used to vigorously wash his ears in the back yard and roll around on the grass to try and get the suncream off. :rolleyes:

Waterproof suncream now ftw. Take that, kitteh! :p

• Advertisement

My cat is black and white with white ears and had burned ears a few times when he was young. :o
    I always have factor 50 on his ears now and he isn't allowed in the garden until after 3pm on sunny days. Little git used to vigorously wash his ears in the back yard and roll around on the grass to try and get the suncream off. :rolleyes:

Waterproof suncream now ftw. Take that, kitteh! :p

You're such a good owner. :D A lot of people have the attitiude "sure f**k it, it's only a cat.. so what if it has to have the tips of its ears surgically removed.." :mad: It's so nice to hear of people actually taking the advice vets give them. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement