Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Guys taking a leak in public

• 25-07-2010 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Would Just like to know peoples opinion on this, Guys after having a couple seem to have to go in Public for whatever reason I don't know, group of guys on night out 2 mins after leaving pub, needs to go, bus loads of guys on nights out standing along roadside pissing, why is it that women seem to have much better control, have yet to see a full bus load of girls along the roadside doing same. Can someone explain the reason for guys not able to hold or able to make dicission to use public toilets before leaving pub\club.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Girls just go down alleys.

Going to the toilet before leaving the pub doesn't help much when it takes 2 hours just to find a bloody taxi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

rambler wrote: »
    Would Just like to know peoples opinion on this, Guys after having a couple seem to have to go in Public for whatever reason I don't know, group of guys on night out 2 mins after leaving pub, needs to go, bus loads of guys on nights out standing along roadside pissing, why is it that women seem to have much better control, have yet to see a full bus load of girls along the roadside doing same. Can someone explain the reason for guys not able to hold or able to make dicission to use public toilets before leaving pub\club.

I've seen plenty of girls doing it on buses to different events...not just a male thing

• Registered Users Posts: 12,407 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

We have to hold our piss for as long as possible and then write our name on a wall with it. Its a guy thing :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Well girls aren't drinking pints are they? So volume wise there is a difference between a pint and a vodka with splash of lemonade

I believe there was a thread on something similar last week, didn't read it, maybe it addressed it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 977 ✭✭✭Abrasax

It's a semi-acceptable expression of masculinity and male drinking culture and so men just engage in this behaviour because they can.

If women want equality on this issue then it's up to them to hitch up their skirts and let their suppressed feminist issues burst forth.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,051 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Beer is a diuretic, just like tea. Even after a couple of beers i'll be going twice an hour maybe some nights. If i drink too much tea the same thing happens. If i have to go in public i usually find somewhere out of eye sight in the bushes or something, you can get arrested otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Dean09 wrote: »
    We have to hold our piss for as long as possible and then write our name on a wall with it. Its a guy thing :cool:

wouldnt it be better to watch a bird try this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Can someone explain the reason for guys not able to hold or able to make dicission to use public toilets before leaving pub\club.

Well maybe if more women gave us erections then the ability to piss would be taken away............

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Beer is a diuretic, just like tea. Even after a couple of beers i'll be going twice an hour maybe some nights. If i drink too much tea the same thing happens. If i have to go in public i usually find somewhere out of eye sight in the bushes or something, you can get arrested otherwise.

On that note, is it true that you can be arrested for pissing in public but you can take a dump and get away with it?

mikom wrote: »
    Well maybe if more women gave us erections then the ability to piss would be taken away............

No then you just piss on the ceiling :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

On that note, is it true that you can be arrested for pissing in public but you can take a dump and get away with it?

Go find out at your local garda station, just outside

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭dotsman

Because they are scumbags? Seriously, in over 10 years of drinking in pubs/clubs I've probably only ever twice "had to go" while outside, after the club (so nowhere else open) and waiting for a taxi. In both those times, I would have a found a very quiet dark alley or equivalent. There is never a need to urinate on a main street and is a complete scumbag thing to do.

Not only do people not want to see it, they also don't want to smell it or walk on it. I'd very much like to see a judge sentence such people to wear a diaper.

With regards ladies, some of them also go outside, but tend to be more discreet.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,051 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Supposedly! Maybe someone can confirm? Apparently lorry drivers are the only people allowed to piss anywhere they want too?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Yeah I was takin a dump on the side of the road not one hour ago. A gard happened to pass me and just said "Great day for it"

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

orourkeda wrote: »
    wouldnt it be better to watch a bird try this.

Birds always crap everywhere when flying overhead anyway :mad:

I saw a guy taking a leak on the side of a motorway once, abroad. Right in full view. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Hens are so lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Don't think there is much difference between the sexes, just wish people would try and be a little discreet. Was sitting outside the pub on Friday having a few beers when a girl walked out onto the street, stopped, dropped her shorts, hunkered and took a piss as cars were driving by. Very classy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

It would not be wise to 'unload a round' in full view on the public road.

Unless there is immediacy ,and a very sudden rush of pressure to the badge, one should always be able to find a lavvie, or at worst a secluded spot to back out a ripe coil.

One needs to be creative at times, think of a phone box,shop front,hedged garden,advertising hoarding.

Quick drop, and hose out, no ceremony or 'settling down'should be the process,up and away.

May need to sacrifice the odd pair of jocks if the spread is wide.

Better than a court appearance and your exploits in the local rag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Karma

anything to do with the lack of public toilets???
    anyone know of one open somewhere???

Malahide beside the tennis courts

Portmarnock beside the Martello tower.

Both perfectly servicable for the rogue baton round that needs liberation.

Not built for comfort, may require some hovering experience but better than
    a 'heavy' set of jocks and an awkward walk home!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Portmarnock beside the Martello tower.
    !

Ihh.. I'd rather leak outside than go in there :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,449 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Not in Barcelona anyway. Saw this sign when i was there.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4141/4810837404_92ddb2c823.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭SEANYBOY1

A Nigerian post man in my wifes job takes a leak in the bushes when delivering the post:eek:

dotsman wrote: »
    Because they are scumbags? Seriously, in over 10 years of drinking in pubs/clubs I've probably only ever twice "had to go" while outside, after the club (so nowhere else open) and waiting for a taxi. In both those times, I would have a found a very quiet dark alley or equivalent. There is never a need to urinate on a main street and is a complete scumbag thing to do.

Not only do people not want to see it, they also don't want to smell it or walk on it. I'd very much like to see a judge sentence such people to wear a diaper.

With regards ladies, some of them also go outside, but tend to be more discreet.

Smell of hypocrate here is over powering:D

I got caught going in a bush in Cancun, Mexico. Dont worry cause you wont get arrested. They will will just demant 100 US Dollars:eek: Needless to say I dont carry that type of cash coming home from a night club, so the cnuts just helped themselves to everything I had in my pockets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

..why is it that women seem to have much better control.

Cause women save it for comedy gigs, plays and concerts.

Then after weeks of holding it in, just when shows have been on five minutes or so, they will start filing out with their handbags making every person there stand up.

This goes on intermittently throughout the proceedings until every single women present has emptied their bladder.

This is of course more tolerable than having to see women with their vaginas out down lanes.

No, wait ..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Well girls aren't drinking pints are they? So volume wise there is a difference between a pint and a vodka with splash of lemonade

I believe there was a thread on something similar last week, didn't read it, maybe it addressed it

Girls drink pints too.

I'm jealous of the ease with which men can take a piss wherever they please.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭dotsman

SEANYBOY1 wrote: »
    Smell of hypocrate here is over powering:D
    I was referring to "bus loads of guys on nights out standing along roadside pissing".

Pissing in the street is a scummy thing to do regardless of you who are. But, if an absolute emergency and you have to go, at least try to hide it.

P.S. It's spelt 'hypocrite'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭gonedrinking

dotsman wrote: »
    I was referring to "bus loads of guys on nights out standing along roadside pissing".

Pissing in the street is a scummy thing to do regardless of you who are. But, if an absolute emergency and you have to go, at least try to hide it.

P.S. It's spelt 'hypocrite'.

jesus you sound like Alan in 2 and a half men, loosen up man, no point in crying over spilt piss

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

I think it should be clamped down upon. It's sickenign on monday morning walking past the Lotts in town.

Odd that in those countries where you're likely to get a baton across the back of the legs this doesn't seem to happen.

Bring on the Guardia Civile.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

The worst is when you are at a concert and ya see someone pissing all over the place.

• Advertisement

WilliamOC wrote: »
    Ihh.. I'd rather leak outside than go in there :P

Nope... clean and serviceable.

Backed out a 'thick hawser' there last week after being caught short en route to Cush Point.

Facilities comfortably handled the load and I would have no complaints at all.

Advertisement