Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Galaxy s3 freezing

• 18-07-2013 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

My s3 has been freezing on me a lot lately, I have to restart it by long pressing the power button but it could freeze again as soon as it powers on after restarting it, my memory on the phone was filling up so I freed up a lot of space by moving files to my external sdcard, I deleted a lot of unused apps, it was working away fine for about a wk after doing all this but it is back to freezing again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

How old is it? It's probably sudden death syndrome, there are loads of threads about it. Should be repaired under warrenty

• Registered Users Posts: 6,907 ✭✭✭G1032

Its a common problem with the S3. Your phone is probably on the way out!!

More information here

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Theimprover

It's out of warranty by about 3wks, is it a bad sign though?

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭DublinBeaker

Thought Samsung gave 2 years warranty, dont think the S3 is out that long ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,907 ✭✭✭G1032

It couldn't possibly be out of warranty. S3 was only released in May 2012.

• Advertisement
Advertisement