Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do Irish Women Even Try Anymore?

• 05-03-2011 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

I was watching 'Take me out with ray foley' (who seriously needs to get some new script before the adverts), but anyways, back to my point, with all the women on the show i couldn't believe that the majority of them were terrible looking and seriously out of shape. Some might look ok on the top half and then we see the melted glass figure. Is the takeaway era destroying irish women of today. I think it is anyway. What do you think>>>>

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I was watching operation transformation the other day, do irish men even try anymore?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

bluewolf wrote: »
    I was watching operation transformation the other day, do irish men even try anymore?

pats belly.....no we dont:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭DamoNolan

Thats the reason there on the show because no one will go out with them and lets be honest if your going on a tv show to try get a date you might aswell give up..

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

TV shows like that don't pieck 'em because they're nice or particularly datable. They want freaks!
    Just look at the casting decisions for Big Brother et al.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

I was watching 'Take me out with ray foley' (who seriously needs to get some new script before the adverts), but anyways, back to my point, with all the women on the show i couldn't believe that the majority of them were terrible looking and seriously out of shape. Some might look ok on the top half and then we see the melted glass figure. Is the takeaway era destroying irish women of today. I think it is anyway. What do you think>>>>

please read the forum charter before posting here again, in particular the last post in the charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement