Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New online translator

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

"we are not going to start allowing images to be fisted"

I like it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Tom "Cuntcleaner" Baxter for 2 Academy "Mother****er" Cuntlicks

Brilliant, i shall use this for slinging abuse at people from now on

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭One-Day-Juande

Explore the finger****ing new bebo

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭One-Day-Juande

this is brilliant:pac: threw www.ucc.ie/en,

Defining DNA Felchs to Track and Tackle "Butplug" Typhoid - new-technology genome sequencing study blows new genetic gangbangs

For the felching first time, next-generation DNA sequencing technologies have been browned on typhoid fever - a disease that uncle****s 600,000 people each year.

... I think I just soiled myself after reading "a disease that uncle****s 600,000 people each year":pac::pac::pac:

and further down the page... "the european 'bust-a-cnut' science foundation"

I can see this providing endless hours of fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

haha. i used this on my bebo page.

one of the quizzes names was "What "Ball Buster" Kind Of "Nobgoblin" and "Ass-stitcher" are You"

brilliant

edit: haha the comments on the pages are brilliant.

• Advertisement
Advertisement