Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kuala Lumpar airport

Options
  • 08-04-2014 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi I've recently booked flights from dublin heading to bali through bravofly.. I've one question, stopping in kuala lumpar airport terminal m and flying out from the same terminal per my itinerary however it also states LCCT is 20min from main terminal?? My general concern is my stop over is only 1h 30mins! I'm thinking it's just a standard message if you book connecting flights through kuala lumpar but just wanted to make sure if anyone has done the same trip.. is terminal m just the main airport or does it include LCCT? Id contact bravofly myself however calls are over €6 per min!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

There are two terminals which are quite a bit away. If both flights are going to/from M it be fine. Terminal M is the main terminal LCCT is the Low Cost Carrier Terminal from my understanding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭DiamondDave88

Vuzuggu wrote: »
    There are two terminals which are quite a bit away. If both flights are going to/from M it be fine. Terminal M is the main terminal LCCT is the Low Cost Carrier Terminal from my understanding.

Thanks Vuz!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

LCCT uses the same runways but it's nowhere near the main airport terminal. I had to get from one to the other and it took about 20 minutes in a taxi.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

LCCT is a total kip, it is basically just a big cattle shed without air-conditioning or seating. Arrived there 3hrs early for a flight two years ago which was then delayed by over an hour and it was a hellish experience. I ended up sitting on the floor for most of the time as I gave up the seat I was lucky enough to find to a pregnant woman when I saw she about to plonk down the ground a few metres away as there is just no adequate seating in the terminal before security. It has a McDonalds as far as I remember but that was about the pinnacle of dining there.

Advertisement