Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls saying/doing stereotypical "girly" things

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Duras

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    a girl i know was in a night club with some friends. she walked up to a few of them and they were talking to someone she didn't know so she decided to introduce herself. the conversation went thusly:

Amy:Hi, I'm Amy. What's your name

him:Ronan O'Gara

That reminds me of something that happened a few weeks back. I was just presenting my blooming start-up company to Mr. Gates. Just when to enter the building we almost bumped into Ilie from the tools shop.
    "Ilie, is that you good friend?"
    "Ohh, Billy, what the hell are you doing in the sh1thole", Ilie exclaimed.

Handshakes kisses, everything. Mr. Gates left happy to have met such an old friend.
    "Where did you meet Bill Gates???" I asked Ilie from the tools shop.
    "Well the Pope presented him to me long while back"
    "The Pope!!! You lie, you don't know the Pope" I told Ilie from the tools shop. That very moment I bought the plain tickets to go to Rome and to prove everyone that Ilie is nothing but a big liar.
    As they were checking our Visa in Rome's airport the Italian custom-house officer looks at Ilie's passport then at him and yells:
    " Ilie, my good friend, how are you!!"
    Handshakes, kisses, everything.
    "How the hell did the customs officer know you", I asked.
    "Aahh, I sold him one 2 pounds of nails at price of 1 few years back."
    Continued our trip to Vatican, Ilie makes a phone call and there it is. The Pope comes to greet him:
    "Ilie from the tools shop, in person, here! I am so excited!" Handshakes, kisses, hugs, everything. I felt I am gonna faint... I moved away few steps letting the Pope and Ilie talk about what happened to each other since the last time they met...

While I was still recovering from the shock, a nice shiny carriage stops just next to me. It was the queen of England in person! The queen turns to me and asks:
    - "Dear, do you by any chance know who is that old man with a funny cap who talks to Ilie from the tools shop?"
    And then I fainted.

For some reason I tend to believe that Amy doesn't know Ilie from the tools shop either.

Advertisement