Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

RCU for M Vision HD-200 Satellite Receiver

Options
  • 27-10-2014 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Please help.

The RCU for my M Vision HD-200 is not working. How can it be fixed or alternatively where can I get a new one?

I can work the TV using buttons on the receiver box. I may have messed up the RCU by randomly pressing keys on it to try to fix it, or it may have fallen.

If you want more details I will willingly sent them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭bored_stupid

Have you pressed the STB button on the remote or change the batteries could be something simple i,ll send you a link to a thread on boards.ie from 2012 somebody had the same problem as you it has a link in it to download the user manual for your box and if that does,nt work i,d ring tvtrade.ie as i know they sell M Vision boxes they might have spare remotes regards bored_stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭noelfitz

Before I submitted my post I saw the thread you refer to.
    I will contact tvtrade.ie as you suggest.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 366 ✭✭Mayo Yid

Put MVision HD-200 remote control into ebay search

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭noelfitz

Mayo Yid,
    good advice, thanks.

Advertisement