Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Frapes?

• 07-02-2011 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

Besides, 'I love c***' and 'i love to f*** something'

What are great frapes? Almost believable ones?

Because everytime I am put on the spot, I freeze and don't know what to type in their status.
    I know the birthday one is great! :D
    :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 bohemian2010

good post, my friends gf got him with a frape a few weeks back, last week she left her account open, so he uploaded pictures of fetal ultrasound scans onto her page with the caption: My baby at 12 weeks.
    she went ballistic :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Joebits

good post, my friends gf got him with a frape a few weeks back, last week she left her account open, so he uploaded pictures of fetal ultrasound scans onto her page with the caption: My baby at 12 weeks.
    she went ballistic :)

ha nice! I do like the 'Just found out I was adopted..FML!'
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭recyclops

pal of mine left his facebook open we have changed his birthday to a date fairly soon, he usually goes on facebook around ten for an hr or so, never in morning or during hte day so, he will just have a load of birthday messages on it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭heffo500

Bit late in replying to this thread but anyway tonight we were playing poker in a mate's house. So he had his fb profile open while playing music on the itunes after a while he say here lads I've to go get me girlfriend from the bus stop so I pick up the while he's gone to get her. I pick up the laptop to check something on google anyway we see he left his account open.

So we get to work. First of all we did the usual change his birthday to tomorrow.Then we put a wall post on another friend's profile who is a bit paranoid saying "man the state of that picture i saw of you u scumbucket"
    but the one we are so proud of is we change his username twice and the second time we changed it to kiddietoucher, the brilliant thing is he can't change it cause you are only allowed change it twice. So now it say when on his profile page in the address bar kiddietoucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭RebelSniper

Try (If you have a webcam) Going onto a camera application like Chatrounds, getting all interested in the person but all the while keeping the cam covered, then, reveal yourself, go wild and have a laugh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

I got caught with the following
    So there I was in penneys trying on a pair of jeans,they didn't fit me so I asked the lady could I get another size,only to notice that while talking to her,my lad was poking out of the hole in my boxers.....absolute nightmare!!

Nice one Onkle! ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Messi2

Couple of weeks back I got my mate with.. "Wow just got the BEST handjob of my life....thanks Mam xxx"

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭JB81

quality

Ha nice messi.

I got my girlfriends sister on her itouch.

"Just won 500 quid in lotto plus! Woo!!"

Got 9+ likes.

She wasn't happy!
    :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Did this to someone last week:
    'Charlie sheen once said, I'm bi winning, I say, I'm bi sexual'

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭User Named

Usually type into the status a name of someone the person dosent like.....and then write another one after saying 'fuk how stupid am i, i mistook that for the search bar'

Advertisement