Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

If you could erase 1 game from memory - so you could replay it ..

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

MGS 1 for me.

I remember facing Psycho Mantis and my reaction was:
    ''Wha..whats happening? What do I do? HIDEO? What the **** is HIDEO?!? Help :(''

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Unreal Tournament, first online shooter I ever played and was still on 56K. Found IRC and the clan scene with thousands of players around Europe playing, was just amazing.This is the type of game you could play every day for years but still get better everytime you did.Game was released in 1999 and still has a large community following, even bigger than the most recent UT3.

Theres such a lack of skill in todays shooters imo, wish it was the Q3/UT99 era again, heres a decent video of a good player from cz called kalias

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

They'd all be one's where you play the game as much for the story as for the gameplay.

Metal Gear Solid
    Legacy of Kain : Soul Reaver
    Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX
    Halo1
    Chrono Trigger
    Solitair

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Batman AA. <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Shadow Of The Colossus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

froggy1985 wrote: »
    I know it should be one game, but for me it would love to have the Monkey Island Trilogy erased from my memory... 1, 2 and 3 were awesome games

Monkey Island 4 should be erased from everyone's memory :(

Bit harsh ...Loved em all :D..
    MI and Deus Ex for me.Played Deus ex as a kid (so like 6/7 years ago).Only bout a year ago did i replay it and finally finish it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭savagecabbages

Half Life

All those times you found yourself genuinely nervous about what was round the next corner/top of the liftshaft. While the gameplay is still brilliant, that edgy atmosphere never returned once you knew when the 'BOO' moments were coming...

Close second System Shock 2

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

MGS3. The Boss, man...

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭n0irin

FF7! For sure...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Bioshock 1

or

fallout 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭TiGeR KiNgS

GTA vice city, insanely good game.