Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Have they broke the Irish Rail timetable website?

• 21-01-2008 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭

Am I going mad, or does Pearse St. not exist on the Irish Rail website? I can't get the schedule from that station today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Dublin Pearse

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Ah, now it works. I presume that changed with the new timetables?

It's a bit silly because the pop-up lists show Pearse, when you double-click on that and do a search, it doesn't work.

Good to see the usual high standards we have come to expect from IE.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    It's a bit silly because the pop-up lists show Pearse, when you double-click on that and do a search, it doesn't work.
    What would you like to see when you do a site search for "Pearse"?
    If you search for "Pearse" and 'extend' the search to iarnrodeireann.ie you get station information.

Advertisement