Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

July 2013 Babies Club

Options
1383940414244»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

Has anyone here got the three month vaccine? A has hers tomorrow :( dreading it coz its an extra one

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

loubian wrote: »
    Has anyone here got the three month vaccine? A has hers tomorrow :( dreading it coz its an extra one

Saoirse is getting hers tomorrow. I was meant to get it for her a week and a half ago, but she was sick so I said I would leave it. They are usually okay after it. I always have the calpol ready. I have her for vaccines tomorrow and her brother for his junior infant boosters (4 in 1 and MMR) on Wednesday. Hopefully we do okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭JD24

A has hers today :-( not looking forward to it

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭SnoozySuzie

L has hers today too! At least we know if it turns them into grumpy monsters we're not alone :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Bundaberg

T has his next week! Hope it goes ok for the little ones today. Any teeth yet ladies? T has cut his first tooth, could feel a little jagged ridge coming through the bottom gum yesterday. Knew something was going on last week or so he was chewing and drooling like crazy. Have been using the little Teetha sachets sometimes. Anyone use the baby bonjela? Is it good?

• Advertisement

Bundaberg wrote: »
    T has his next week! Hope it goes ok for the little ones today. Any teeth yet ladies? T has cut his first tooth, could feel a little jagged ridge coming through the bottom gum yesterday. Knew something was going on last week or so he was chewing and drooling like crazy. Have been using the little Teetha sachets sometimes. Anyone use the baby bonjela? Is it good?

We have 2 teeth they popped up together on new years day and I think we've another on the way. I just use the teetha gel and calpol when it gets really bad.

She broke my heart getting her needles done we had big proper tears for the first time but then I popped her on my boob and she was grand!! The power of the boob knows no end!!!

Bundaberg wrote: »

We have 2 teeth they popped up together on new years day and I think we've another on the way. I just use the teetha gel and calpol when it gets really bad.

She broke my heart getting her needles done we had big proper tears for the first time but then I popped her on my boob and she was grand!! The power of the boob knows no end!!!

We got a tooth today! Can't believe my little baby is growing up so fast!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭xalot

Am back at work :( Cant believe how time has gone so fast. Those of you who are still on leave, enjoy every minute - am very jealous!

How's everyone getting on? Who is back at work? I'm going back in six weeks! Just had her developmental checkup! She's flying! :) can't believe time is going so fast

• Advertisement

Happy 1st Birthday to all the July 2013 babies!!

Cant believe it, 1 already....

Was due this day last year.....

JD24 wrote: »
    Happy 1st Birthday to all the July 2013 babies!!

Cant believe it, 1 already....

Was due this day last year.....

I know! ARe you planning anything? I'm not having a huge party for her, don't see the point!

I was due 22nd, she was born on the 29th! Can't believe it really :)

I know! ARe you planning anything? I'm not having a huge party for her, don't see the point!

I was due 22nd, she was born on the 29th! Can't believe it really :)

Nothing major, bit of food & cake with family. looking forward to it all the same :)

How did you find going back to work?

JD24 wrote: »
    Nothing major, bit of food & cake with family. looking forward to it all the same :)

How did you find going back to work?

It's easier than I thought it would be! It helps focusing on my plans for college though! I was offered a new role (but not more money) so I'm starting that soon!

How about you?

Happy 2nd Birthday to all the July babies!!

Advertisement