Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Free UK Satellite Channels

Options
  • 18-11-2013 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have recently moved house and there is a satellite dish already installed with two cables coming from it. I have a Walker WP645TS-HD Combo box and it worked in my previous house but when I scan for the UK free to air channels I can only seem to get Polish channels. I am using the Astra 2 (28.2 E) Satellite and it always worked using this in the past. Do I need to move the satellite to receive the UK channels or do I need a different dish?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭c ashelmore

Looks like the dish is pointing at Hotbird 13 east.You need to aim it further east and change the elevation.Since you already have the channels stored on the box it might not be too difficult.

Advertisement