Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

Evil David's back, Yay!

Ooooh, maybe they'll go for a walk and he'll shove her off the cliff (Janine and Barry), where she falls to her death and Becky comes back and take Max-aaaa to the Caribbean. Or maybe not.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Great to see David back to his old self !

That last scene of his face reminded me of Jack Nicholson in The Shining in his descent into madness..go get an axe Dave :D

• Registered Users Posts: 84,930 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ah ffs does Tina really think she can keep the baby and the money and so much for her not leaving JakeyJoe's side, she is back at work already and spending cash at the salon on her hair :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ah ffs does Tina really think she can keep the baby and the money and so much for her not leaving JakeyJoe's side, she is back at work already and spending cash at the salon on her hair :rolleyes:

I know!! I was thinking that too, there she was moaning about cash then off she goes for a hair do. Don't know why she bothered, her hair's always tied up anyway. Can't believe how unreasonable she's being atm. Btw did Tommy not owe a big hape of money to that gangster?? Surely they haven't paid it all back yet??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

For crying out loud, would that flaming Chesney lighten up.Is it any wonder Katy couldnt put up with him.Although she went from the frying pan to the fire with that other loser.

One of these days he will drop her I bet....and she really deserves it cause she messed up.A bit cheeky of her asking Owen for the flat free though.

Is this where David goes to the cliff I wonder? or will he try to do something bad to Kylie?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Someone sleepwalking in the Cropper household ? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

So... Chesney was sitting in the pub and conveniently overheard Katie's fight with Owen... Where was Joseph during all that? Surely Chesney could wait til he had to drop him to Katie's and go for a drink after that? He's the one always giving out to Katie about her pawning him off on other people, is it ok for him to do it?

mb1725 wrote: »
    Someone sleepwalking in the Cropper household ? :confused:

Maybe its the beginning of the end for poor Hayley?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Coronation Street's surrogacy storyline comes to a head later this month as big
    decisions are made over the future of baby Joe.

Tina McIntyre (Michelle
    Keegan) has so far stood firm over her decision to keep Gary and Izzy's son for
    herself after giving birth to him, sparking a backlash from some of the local
    residents.

However, upcoming episodes see Tina's resolve start to
    crumble when Tommy Duckworth urges her to consider how Joe will feel to know
    that she robbed him of the chance to be raised by his biological
    parents.

As Tina is left in turmoil over her boyfriend's words, Izzy
    (Cherylee Houston) and Gary (Mikey North) also start to reconsider their own
    stance on the situation.

Izzy still desperately wants her baby, but she
    is resigned to the fact that a legal battle could take years, which would mean
    tearing her son away from Tina after they've bonded.

Later, Izzy arrives
    at the hospital and announces that she is calling off the fight, telling Tina
    that she has won. As Izzy says a heartbreaking goodbye to Joe, a distraught Gary
    is forced to accept her decision. Will a conflicted Tina have a change of heart,
    or is this the end of Gary and Izzy's parenthood dream?

Coronation Street airs these scenes on Monday, June 24 at 7.30pm on ITV

So lots more of Izzy crying to look forward to. Yippeeeeeee!!!!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

LizT wrote: »
    So... Chesney was sitting in the pub and conveniently overheard Katie's fight with Owen... Where was Joseph during all that? Surely Chesney could wait til he had to drop him to Katie's and go for a drink after that? He's the one always giving out to Katie about her pawning him off on other people, is it ok for him to do it?

Yes! Yes! Yes! too true. Not that I'm a fan of Katie's but if the the shoe was on the other foot, he'd be attacking her asking who was looking after Jo-zef...:mad:. If he's working on the stall he's unlikely to have the baby many overnight stays. He's free to have relationships without a baby 24hrs to complicate things like the way it's undoubtedly going to cause the end of Katie and Ryan's. Always the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

is dev gonna find ut abut karl or what?he is an awful sleveen

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,107 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I thought maybe Tina was going to hit the Windyarses with 'THAT'S what you get for driving my father to his death (indirectly)' but no, no such luck.
    Revenge is very under-utilised in soaps.

is dev gonna find ut abut karl or what?he is an awful sleveen

I'd say Stella will marry him and the truth will come out at Christmas

I see Dev has lost his Columbo mac

I think Tina will give the baby back to Izzy and Gary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

spurious wrote: »
    I thought maybe Tina was going to hit the Windyarses with 'THAT'S what you get for driving my father to his death (indirectly)' but no, no such luck.
    Revenge is very under-utilised in soaps.

That would have been nice. Their chickens coming home to roost, but I think they have been rebranded as a 'nice' family now so they no longer have connections with loan sharks and drug dealers.

syklops wrote: »
    That would have been nice. Their chickens coming home to roost, but I think they have been rebranded as a 'nice' family now so they no longer have connections with loan sharks and drug dealers.

I had totally forgotten all that hoo-ha with Joe. Wonder what happened to Eddie's brother....

jimmyw wrote: »
    For crying out loud, would that flaming Chesney lighten up.Is it any wonder Katy couldnt put up with him.Although she went from the frying pan to the fire with that other loser.

One of these days he will drop her I bet....and she really deserves it cause she messed up.A bit cheeky of her asking Owen for the flat free though.

Is this where David goes to the cliff I wonder? or will he try to do something bad to Kylie?

I cant believe how polite and nice Ches was giving Joseph back to Katy at Michelle's place, ffs fella grow a pair :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭Radio5

How did David find out about the babydaddy issue? I missed that bit last night. His evil face is gas.

I'd say there are a lot of storylines being dragged out here on account of some having to be rewritten because of absences. The Rovers fire saga is just getting ridiculous now.

Radio5 wrote: »
    How did David find out about the babydaddy issue? I missed that bit last night. His evil face is gas.

I'd say there are a lot of storylines being dragged out here on account of some having to be rewritten because of absences. The Rovers fire saga is just getting ridiculous now.

David came home early with flowers for Kylie and hide to surprise her and overhead Gail and Kylie talking about it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

The crying face we all

Love to Hate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭guernica

Ann22 wrote: »
    Btw did Tommy not owe a big hape of money to that gangster?? Surely they haven't paid it all back yet??

I was wondering about that. Didn't he also owe the money to Ty? Or did Ty pay off the gangsters or what was it that happened?

Tina did the surrogacy to get the money to pay off Tommy's debt but then when they broke up presumably she didn't pay them off and that's why she still has the money which she now won't give back. But then how did Tommy's debt get paid off??

confused

The crying face we all

Love to Hate

Not showing for me, did she break me graphics card?? :D

LizT wrote: »

Ooooooh, Liz, that was good! Lots of snots and tears from Izzy! Pity Paul features. And surely I didn't see David throwing Lewis' olives at R.Gail??? :D

What racist remark does Paul say exactly?

Can't really hear properly but it sounds like "play the white man" :confused::confused:

"It was in the board, Steve. Come on, play the white man"??? Some sort of darts term? Jenna* onto it very prematurely anyway....

I think plenty of tissues needed for the Roy and Hayley storyline
    if rumours Hayley's exit is she dies from cancer are true
    :(

Couple of crackers in that video:

258761.jpg

258762.jpg

Put these up on the mantlepiece and they'll do a great job of keeping the kids away from the fire! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,450 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Grow up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement