Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

poor Jane i couldn't stop laughing Ian Masood & Max are all on heat for her

i only hope someone else tries it on so she can say "ah for **** sake"

and yes i did type the **** myself

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

omg if this true

not mine totally stolen
    Max couldnt shag Stacey again so hes shagged Lucy instead ewww

Max couldnt shag Stacey again from how she did a runner from him from that hotel room and then handed herself into the police so now Max is shagging Lucy from giving her that money and the phone call that made it seem it was him she was talking to seriously can this guy not stay away from any woman? hes constantely in need of a shag

that's how she got the 1000 pounds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

omg if this true

not mine totally stolen
    Max couldnt shag Stacey again so hes shagged Lucy instead ewww

Max couldnt shag Stacey again from how she did a runner from him from that hotel room and then handed herself into the police so now Max is shagging Lucy from giving her that money and the phone call that made it seem it was him she was talking to seriously can this guy not stay away from any woman? hes constantely in need of a shag

that's how she got the 1000 pounds

I like you Tajd, you know that! But come on dude, translation please!! I kind of get what you are saying though. i think a certain Latvian may be involved though.......

I like you Tajd, you know that! But come on dude, translation please!! I kind of get what you are saying though. i think a certain Latvian may be involved though.......

i just copied and posted from a post of digital spy but ok :pac:

here is the link

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1951907

i just copied and posted from a post of digital spy but ok :pac:

here is the link

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1951907

ha, fair enough! It had all the hallmarks of a Tajd post in fairness!! Must be a not so distant cousin!!

I think the Max theory is a bit too clearcut. I reckon there will be more twists and turns to this story than a bog road before it ends. I'm going out on a limb and predicting Latvia is involved though!

• Advertisement

ha, fair enough! It had all the hallmarks of a Tajd post in fairness!! Must be a not so distant cousin!!

I think the Max theory is a bit too clearcut. I reckon there will be more twists and turns to this story than a bog road before it ends. I'm going out on a limb and predicting Latvia is involved though!

the latvia is handy with the ladies his arms with around Roxy tonight

to be honest this story is going to be a good on but Im dying to know what the scam is with
    nick not been dead ?
    dot doesn't haven any money
    i heard that the regular priest was killed and they used his body for the coffin

618_soaps_eastenders_4320_2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,272 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What happened to Roxy's dog, wasn't he called Prince Albert?

Don't know, can't remember Roxy having a dog, the only dog I remember in EE was Wellard.

What happened to Roxy's dog, wasn't he called Prince Albert?

your right she did have a dog so did billy now that's gone also

• Registered Users Posts: 84,981 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Where is Rose and Andrew suppose to be now?

Isn't Charlie (Dot's husband) also Andrew's dad so he would be Nick's half brother too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Where is Rose and Andrew suppose to be now?

Isn't Charlie (Dot's husband) also Andrew's dad so he would be Nick's half brother too

Charlie was named after his Granddad!

• Advertisement

spoilers from tv now magazine
    Johnny is happy to have his brother Lee home and is even more relieved when lee knew Johnny was always gay (Take That Kinda :D)

Ronnie runs over Lola

Bianca & Sonia Both have the cancer gene

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

spoilers f

Bianca & Sonia Both have the cancer gene[/SPOILER]

:eek: ,
    I had feeling Sonia would but I didn't think Biance would

I thought the writers had Jonnys sexuality sorted out, but it seems not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

How'd you mean?

Tasden wrote: »
    How'd you mean?

On FB it shows him kissing Whitney.

He is gay but Whitney still wants him :p

He is gay but Whitney still wants him :p

Well he didn't look like he was fighting her off him in the pic..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭Katgurl

Don't know, can't remember Roxy having a dog, the only dog I remember in EE was Wellard.

Roly was Den & Angie's dog

EastEnders newcomer Lee Carter will come under suspicion of killing Lucy Beale after the pair have a brief fling.

As previously reported, Lucy is to die in mysterious circumstances in a plot that will make several characters suspects.

Viewers will be introduced to Mick and Linda's son Lee next week when he arrives in Walford from Afghanistan.

However, Lee will will find himself attracting police attention after sleeping with Lucy (Hetti Bywater) prior to her death.

Danny-Boy Hatchard, who plays Lee, said to the Radio Times: "He's been in Afghanistan surrounded by a load of blokes, comes home and sees a nice bit of skirt.

"He likes Lucy, goes in bold and gets what he wants. They form a nice little bond together and then she goes and gets murdered!"

He continued: "It's a difficult one for Lee, bless him - he comes back thinking he's going to be escaping all this high drama and then his girlfriend gets killed. It's all a bit too much for him, to be honest."

Speaking about the possibility of Lee being involved in Lucy's demise, Hatchard added: "The likelihood is - and potentially the way they're going to run it - is that Lee is a suspect.

"Whether he's the killer, I don't know. And nobody knows. The way the writers are working is very clever."

EastEnders newcomer Lee Carter will come under suspicion of killing Lucy Beale after the pair have a brief fling

i knew it , i called it last week

• Advertisement

i knew it , i called it last week

too obvious. The publicityspoilers/ for storylines is far too widespread nowadays. Cant open a paper, turn on a tv channel, radio station, magazine without the next 4 months of stories being publicised! Whatever happened to the element of surprise!

(and ps, yes I know this is a spoilers page, but I mainly enjoy these forums for chatting about stories, acting etc not the speculation and spoilers!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

The whole thing of the "party" in The Albert was a joke!!!

Stan is really offensive :mad:

calling gay people fluffy & saying lee who is in the army would come back in a body bag , which is a parents worst nightmare

I hope the Lucy murder mystery doesn't go on as long as the affair Kat was having with Derek, or have actors who were way taller than him and had darker skin than than he had to keep viewers guessing.

Gee_G wrote: »
    The whole thing of the "party" in The Albert was a joke!!!

Why wasn't Jay, Abi and Fatboy not invited?

Johnny seems to be everyone's bestie now and is Peter after Lauren again?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Why wasn't Jay, Abi and Fatboy not invited?

Johnny seems to be everyone's bestie now and is Peter after Lauren again?

Its the same as different characters not attending weddings or funerals when they are all supposed to be great friends, v silly!

The scene with Lola standing back trying to get Peters attention.while him and Lucy were doing some sort of dancing up against eachother was cringeworthy, you'd think they were gonna get it on!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Eastenders best ever dog 'little willy' ethels dog remember him
    whats up with Shirley and her Dad he blames her for his wife leaving

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

Actor who plays Fatboy has been suspended for two months...

Tetra wrote: »
    Actor who plays Fatboy has been suspended for two months...

What did he do?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement