Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sale on Today

• 06-08-2012 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭

Harvey Norman apparently it was on all weekend but am up here now and if you are looking for furniture especially beds and chairs its extremely good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DanTheMan91

I was going to make a thread but I might aswell just post here that Atlantic Homecare on Childers Road are closing down and have a sale on at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

Was at the Atlantic Homecare one a few days ago, excellent for the budding d.i.y'er, they had great prices on their fire grates, if only I needed one.

Advertisement