Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards.ie Official Server

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Haha thats brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

wow ... ehmmm ... They were posted at 9am right?

hmm I guess it's never too early to have a few. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

or too late

Its 5 o'clock somewhere

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Its 5 o'clock somewhere

Not in Ireland it isn't :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

hi can I be unbaned now ????

Why were you banned :confused: Eating too much cake? :eek:

Hard to believe elect got banned, what did he do

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Hard to believe elect got banned, what did he do

Keeping prisoners underneath his cake house and pretending that they were guests would be my guess ....

haha luring the newcomers and stealing their innocence

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

deconduo wrote: »
    Went to check the logs, except the file wouldn't open in notepad, word, notepad++ anything. Finally got it open using vim of all things, and found out why I was having such a problem. Its more than 8 million lines long :eek::eek::eek:

Uh yeah I totally forgot to mention that. I backup the logs every 2 weeks or so. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Rachel_Ann

What is going on??

I was online & told to check out the forum because Elec has gone insane... I really doubt Sol is after your cake & if he is SHAME ON YOU SOL! THATS ELEC'S CAKE! TAKE THE BEE INSTEAD! NO ONE WANTS THE BEE!

Am I just making this worse?
    *troll face* :P

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Interesting stuff. You alri Elec? I can give you some Lapis if you want, might help counter that redstone :)

He'll be back soon, don't worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Xenon560

Rachel_Ann wrote: »
    What is going on??

I was online & told to check out the forum because Elec has gone insane... I really doubt Sol is after your cake & if he is SHAME ON YOU SOL! THATS ELEC'S CAKE! TAKE THE BEE INSTEAD! NO ONE WANTS THE BEE!

Am I just making this worse?
    *troll face* :P

She's smoking it too it would seem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Pen Rua

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    I believe that is what you are supposed to do? Break the glass infront of the door to claim the room?
    I mean either side of the door. Do I dig out the room myself or...

Pen Rua wrote: »
    I mean either side of the door. Do I dig out the room myself or...

No, Elec owns the place so he will do it. The room you are referring to must be one that he started but has not finished yet. Be patient :)

When he has finished the rooms he places glass blocks directly in front of the door, it is those ones that you are allowed to break to gain entry to the door and by doing so you abide by his rules (and are also required to add a sign with your name to the door).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Pen Rua

kingtut wrote: »
    No, Elec owns the place so he will do it. The room you are referring to must be one that he started but has not finished yet. Be patient :)

When he has finished the rooms he places glass blocks directly in front of the door, it is those ones that you are allowed to break to gain entry to the door and by doing so you abide by his rules (and are also required to add a sign with your name to the door).
    Ah, got you. I took out like three blocks thinking I had too. Ooops. :')

Pen Rua wrote: »
    Ah, got you. I took out like three blocks thinking I had too. Ooops. :')

I hope you replaced them, otherwise you might be banned for griefing (despite not realising what you were doing in this case) ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Xenon560

kingtut wrote: »
    I hope you replaced them, otherwise you might be banned for griefing (despite not realising what you were doing in this case) ;)

haha perma-ban :)

no if he made a mistake and doesn't have the materials to fix it, just say it to an admin/mod they'll fix it and you'll be grand:)

• Advertisement

Xenon560 wrote: »
    She's smoking it too it would seem :)

Hey is that redstone I see?!?! GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!

:D

We were talking about this on the server a couple of days ago. See who your Boards.ie minecraft lovers are here :p

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    We were talking about this on the server a couple of days ago. See who your Boards.ie minecraft lovers are here :p

LOL! Sol & you!!! haha deadly!

Solitaire
    gavmcg92
    electronige
    Blay
    BlandKitten
    KeelanM90
    shannon_tek
    cherryghost
    Dazza
    Saaron
    nimrod86

Sol is a popular man :) Sol and Cherry for me.

You will come around to me gav, one day.

10 hearts for gav.
    5 for cherry
    4 for tallon and sol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

That stupid hole, still annoyed about that. Even though I didn't have anything valueable, some of my stuff is gone. Why do people leave a hole going all the ways down to bedrock in the open with no signs or anything. Prick.

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

10 hearts for you gav.
    ...I'm okay with this!

Here's mine :)

Sol 10, cherry 10, laura 6, Bland 5, dec 3, Shiminay 2, Air 2, bob 2, pablo 2, hare 2 and humanji 2 :)

Found a way int his hearts. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

dafuq.png

wut_2.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement