Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

• 08-11-2011 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

WWE Smackdown - Wrestlemania Revenge Tour returns to Dublin at the O2 April 12th

TICKETS GO ON SALE FRIDAY NOVEMBER 11th @9AM

pre-sale starts tomorrow at 9am text WWE to 51020 (if you are on the o2 network) for priority tickets

Ticket Prices: €76.00, €65.45, €54.65, €33.50

WWE Smackdown - Wrestlemania Revenge Tour returns to Belfast at the Odyssey Arena April 13th

TICKETS GO ON SALE FRIDAY NOVEMBER 11th @9AM

Ticket Prices: £55, £38, £27.50 & £20
    Post edited by Lord TSC on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Those highest price tickets are starting to get ridiculous.
    I remember 60 was the highest bracket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Priority tickets through o2 on sale tomorrow at 9am... I'm gonna bring my son again. That'll be part of his Christmas present sorted. Hope I get proper ringside this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

CMpunked wrote: »
    Those highest price tickets are starting to get ridiculous.
    I remember 60 was the highest bracket.

i agree but i think i speak for KNN too when i say i'll still pay the price just to get front row again
    smash wrote: »
    Priority tickets through o2 on sale tomorrow at 9am... I'm gonna bring my son again. That'll be part of his Christmas present sorted. Hope I get proper ringside this time.

pre-sale hasn't been good over the years but i'll give it a go tomorrow and see what happens

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Been front row twice in a row now. I know there's so small a chance I'll get three times lucky, but I do plan on being up Friday mornin, ready to try :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

when is the best time to try for ringside? tomorrow morning or friday?

• Advertisement

D.Q wrote: »

Friday morning

i don't think anyone's had any luck buying ringside seats in the pre-sale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Been front row twice in a row now. I know there's so small a chance I'll get three times lucky, but I do plan on being up Friday mornin, ready to try :D
    With presale from o2? I'd love if if it showed you the seat location as you were buying them.

i agree but i think i speak for KNN too when i say i'll still pay the price just to get front row again

If i know KNN, theres a very high limit he would be willing to pay for ringside seats! :)
    D.Q wrote: »

Both, tbh. Tomorrow morning will be random, but no harm trying for ringside.

smash wrote: »
    With presale from o2? I'd love if if it showed you the seat location as you were buying them.

No, Friday morning. Tried the O2 thing once and got ten rows back so never tried again.

I tend to have the laptop beside my home computer on Friday, continually hitting refresh, trying to time it to refresh at 09:00:01 until it comes up. Try getting tickets on whichever gives the option first.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I was going ask if Raw coming but the brand extension is kinda over yes?

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I was going ask if Raw coming but the brand extension is kinda over yes?

Not on House shows. It's Smackdown coming so no Raw people unless they switch people...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Is there still 2 world champions?

If the answer to this is yes then the "brand extension" is not over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭G-Money

Guess we should perhaps start a new thread as mentioned on the 2011 one so here goes.

WWE Smackdown Wrestlemania Revenge Tour

The O2 Dublin, Thurs 12th April 2012
    Odyssey Arena Belfast, Friday 13th April 2012

Wooops. Didn't see that thread.

Mod's feel free to delete this thread or merge it with the other one above.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Whiplash

dunno about getting front row tix first thing friday morning but a couple years ago for WM revenge tour in belfast, the week before the show i decided i'd head. went on to ticketmaster done the old best available search and got front row. its chancy but i think in the last few days coming to event some front row seats become available

anybody on for the pre-sale?

best i was offered was 10 rows back...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

plenty of Row M going on the presale alright.

nothing new really

guess i'll be buying my tickets friday morning

Yeah, looking like Friday here too. Not getting anything of interest in that presale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭esprimo

Hey everyone,

Considering going to this show in April. Can anyone tell me if WWE always schedules superstar appearances every April? I know Alex Riley and Eve showed up in Smyths for the November show. Just wondering how likely these appearances are and if there was always one every year for the April show?, it would be an extra incentive to go..

esprimo wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

Considering going to this show in April. Can anyone tell me if WWE always schedules superstar appearances every April? I know Alex Riley and Eve showed up in Smyths for the November show. Just wondering how likely these appearances are and if there was always one every year for the April show?, it would be an extra incentive to go..

Generally yes, there are usually superstar appearances when they come over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭montyrebel

In Dublin I think its a yes, here for the shows in Belfast, its only every now and again we get an appearance and a signing unless they have a book to sell

Weeee, less than 9 hours now. Excited :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

been in the first few rows the past couple of events ... was just wondering are the tiered seating any good and is their much difference

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

esprimo wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

You can still go to a scheduled superstar appearance without buying a ticket to actually go and see the wrestling show.

17 mins left...

What's peoples tactics? Take the first best seat you get offered or keep trying to get Row A?

i got front row first time i tried last time hoping it happens again

• Advertisement

i got front row first time i tried last time hoping it happens again

Hoping to get front row too.

Wondering will there be less demand for SD than Raw?

I see Christian has been sent home from the European tour with a leg injury. I guess he will be recovered by the time this tour comes around.

Advertisement