Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lego Mini Figures Series 7

• 15-04-2012 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

Series 7 now on sale in Smyths. Haven't seen them in Tescos yet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 weeman41

There is also a limited edition olympics minifigure set out too.

Its only available in the UK but we may get lucky in Ireland and get them there are 10 figure to collect

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭p_o_s_t_y

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

I definitely want to get the lego hippie.:D

Are the older editions of the minifigs also available from Smyths? I wouldn't mind sgetting my hands on Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman.

They have a few boxes of series 6 in smyths in Waterford for€2.49 each,they still have some of the batman sets and the set with superman , lex and wonder woman,art & hobby shop in market cross shopping centre kilkenny were selling series 3&4 for€1.49 each bout 2 months ago

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Well, I was in Smyths in Jervis Street today and they had series 7, series 6 and series 5 in stock.

A big problem is that the plastic packets containing the mini figures don't show which one is which. Thus it makes looking for a specific one a guessing game.

However, I did manage to get the Hippie, and also the artist, the 1950s car mechanic and the daredevil stunt man. Happy days! :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

Out of the 7 sets I have managed to collect them all bar 1. Gggggggrrrrrr. That's 111 minifigures with 1 invincible that I can't manage to get.

Have plenty of spares available if anybody is interested.

Series 8 due out in September but no more details other than the bags will be black.

I'm more excited than the flippin kids !!!

Which 1 are u missing?
    I'll have a spare Lego Loki and Alien foot soldier in a few days,might sell the quinjet plane if u r interested

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

dfbemt wrote: »
    Out of the 7 sets I have managed to collect them all bar 1. Gggggggrrrrrr. That's 111 minifigures with 1 invincible that I can't manage to get.

Have plenty of spares available if anybody is interested.

Series 8 due out in September but no more details other than the bags will be black.

I'm more excited than the flippin kids !!!

What can't you get? I'm looking for a bunch myself:
    4: Sailor, Skater
    5: Cave woman, lumberjack, detective, egyptian
    6: Highland Battler
    7: Bagpiper, Hippy.

Have loads of spares from series 4 - 7, don't have anything earlier than that unfortuantly.

I have a spare cave woman if u want to swap for someting and a bandit from series 6 in it's packet unopened

Hi everyone,I have an avengers quinjet for sale on adverts.ie : http://touch.adverts.ie/lego-building-toys/lego-avengers-quinjet-plane/1689507

But will swap it for full set of series 7 if anyone is interested pm me thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

Managed to pick up my missing mini (S3 - Mummy) on ebay from a seller in Ireland. Good price too.

Thanks to all for the offers

Have a spare Aztec new &factory sealed,evil knight new and factory sealed if anyone wants to trade,have a robot from series 1 aswell opened

Advertisement