Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSU replacement for

• 05-03-2011 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hey guys just wondering my PSU seems to be faulty and I'm looking to replace it for something thats a lot more reliable! :rolleyes: The model of the PSU I have currently is an Coolermaster Real Power M620 which I bought at Komplett.

I intend to go crossfire with two HD5850's (I have one ATM, give suggestions on whether I should or not please :p) so that's why I'm going for a bigger PSU at 850W or so this time. I was looking at the Corsair TX850W, Although I don't think its modular which I really need for my Antec 300 case as there is no rerouting holes unless I mod it. This is pretty much what the back panel looks like in my case except a little worse.... :o

Any Suggestions for a new PSU (and crossfire idea) would be greatly appreciated! Thanks all!

EDIT: Thread Name came out weird don't know why but that should say HD5850 Crossfire at the end!

Comments

Advertisement