Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dublin pride for under 18s

• 18-06-2014 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Me and my freinds were planing on going to pride this year but we are 15/16 so is there much point going to only watch or is it fun to watch

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,761 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Regnik wrote: »
    Me and my freinds were planing on going to pride this year but we are 15/16 so is there much point going to only watch or is it fun to watch

Sure

No problem at all going along to watch - there are different youth groups like belong to involved anyway

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭Daith

Watching the parade is probably the best part. When you march in it you miss alot of stuff.

Also Merrion Square should be fine for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

There's also a non alcoholic breakfast on - check the programme list and you should see several events you can participate in and find like minded people :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Regnik

Ok thanks everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Doug89

Deffo go! You can march with any of the groups or just watch and enjoy the athmosphere! As the lads said, there's also an under 18s breakfast hosted by BelongTo, and they've a cool exhibition about Irish Queer on too. You can get all the details on http://dublinpride.ie/. Happy pride!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Regnik

Thanks again everyone aand about the under 18s breakfast do i have to be part of belong to or can anyone go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Thanks again everyone aand about the under 18s breakfast do i have to be part of belong to or can anyone go
    Pretty sure it's open to everyone.

Advertisement