Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Revenge [** Spoilers **] ABC - US

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭squonk

Looks like the heat has been turned up lately. I'm really looking forward to seeing what Victoria is capable of now she's completely backed into a corner and has absolutely nothing to lose. I was wondering how Amanda's DNA test came up with the 'right' answer. Was I was the only one surprised that Victoria's lawyer was in Emily's pocket all the time? I really didn't see that coming! Regarding Amanda's DNA test, for such a tough cookie I thought she came across as being a bit clueless when she accepted the cream for the strawberries. My reaction would have been to hightail it out of there as quickly as possible and have absolutely nothing further to do with Victoria. it just seemed like such a setup and I didn't expect Amanda to fall for it.

It's funny, I always thought that Daniel was the one point where Emily was slipping up and that what she felt was genuine in that case although now it seems like he's still just a milestone to her. Perhaps it's not that clear cut? Having said that, up til now I've always rooted for Emily but it looks like she's colder than I imagined.

All in all this has to be one of the outstanding shows of this season. I expected it to be far fluffier day 1 but it's delivered far more than I ever expected.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

It was very obvious that the lawyer was on Amanda's side from the start.
    The claws are really going to come out now with Victoria.

Should be fun! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

An inspired casting choice, Rome's James Purefoy is coming!!

http://www.tvline.com/2012/01/revenge-james-purefoy-season-1/

• Registered Users Posts: 85,003 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Revenge-Veronica-Cartwright-1042626.aspx

As ABC's Revenge nears the February reveal of what exactly happened on the beach during Emily and Daniel's engagement party, more legal types will be drawn into the drama.
    Former child actress Veronica Cartwright, will be playing a judge beginning in late February.
    Cartwright joins Courtney B. Vance, who recently joined the series as defense attorney Benjamin Brooks.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

This show is so cheesy and disposable.

WHY CAN'T I STOP WATCHING IT ???? :pac:

• Advertisement

Mr E wrote: »
    This show is so cheesy and disposable.

WHY CAN'T I STOP WATCHING IT ???? :pac:

Cuz cheesy soap opera drama is addictive, besides the show is pretty darn good ;)

BE WARNED! - MASSIVE SPOILERS IN THIS PROMO VID + comments

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/02/revenge-episode-115-chaos-promo.html

1x15 is the big reveal of who was dead on the beach in the pliot, the promo [stupidly] gives the game away + Mike Kelley seems to have backtracked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Naah! It's not really a spoiler. The promo doesn't tell us anything we didn't already know from the pilot, right?

and just because Daniel was shot doesn't necessarily mean he's going to die. I sincerely doubt they'd kill him off anyway.

Emily Van Camp and Joshua Bowman are dating

• Advertisement

There would be complete uproar if it was Daniel. The fandom are crazy about him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

BE WARNED! - MASSIVE SPOILERS IN THIS PROMO VID + comments

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/02/revenge-episode-115-chaos-promo.html

1x15 is the big reveal of who was dead on the beach in the pliot, the promo [stupidly] gives the game away + Mike Kelley seems to have backtracked.

No big reveal there, just more guessing.

A little disappointed with it, felt like somewhat of a cop out. Then I realised we have another 7 episodes to go so who knows how it will all play out.

Promo for the next episode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5hDSwsUn0k

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

It was a very good episode though the ending was a bit of a let down.

Who died?....did they pull a Bobby Ewing?

Tyler.

After last nights new episode, Revenge is on a 4 week hiatus, April 11th.

http://www.digitalspy.ie/ustv/s186/revenge/news/a371295/revenge-to-air-on-e4-in-the-uk.html

E4 has picked it up and will air it later this year

RTE also has picked it up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

The last few episodes have been very good, didn't unnecessarily drag out the court case. Daniel is definitely a target of Emily now, with him sticking by his family even with what he knows.

Have to say James Purefoy was totally underutilized, should of used him more to show how close he was to Victoria. I know him leaving was meant to set up Victoria turning in Grayson, but it was hard to see why she would turn him in over that when she obviously cared more for David Clarke.

• Advertisement

I loved last night's episode. It was great to see how Emily ended up at the Grayson's party where the photo that Lydia had was taken. It's also nice to see the background story behind Emily and Nolan.

Incidentally, i presume she had the tatoo removed? Hardly seems like something a svelte young socialite like Emily would be sporting around the Hamptons!

At this point I'm wondering what they'll do for Season 2. I'm hoping they can retain the same pace and level of interest they've had so far with S1.

I'm surprised there isn't a police sub station setup beside Grayson Manor seeing as they manage to keep the local law fairly busy every time they have a party or a get together :D

Looking forward to the S1 finalé at this stage.

Renewed for a second season - REJOICE! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

squonk wrote: »
    Incidentally, i presume she had the tatoo removed? Hardly seems like something a svelte young socialite like Emily would be sporting around the Hamptons!

She still had it in episode one - Daniel comments on it while they are having drinks on the boat.

Moving to Sunday's @ 9pm on ABC next season, Once Upon A Time is it's lead-in.....good or bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

I think it is a good thing. I'm not sure who is going to be looking for Revenge in Season 2 - I hope that it's Victoria, and I think her scheming and the plot twists would appeal to the demographic that watched DH down the years. I only tuned into this show because I had the hots for Joshua Bowman after he did an arc in Holby City a few years ago (the boy has done well, as has Ashley Madekwe who has gone from Sky's Bedlam to this) and and it's my favorite new show for 2011/12.

What's DH anotherlostie?

I like that they've moved the story on quite a bit unexpectedly now
    I need Emily to do a few more quick takedowns though (see what I did there) :)

How the hell did
    the white haird guy find Nolan
    ? I really thought he was home and dry at that point.

The Graysons really are a slimey bunch of a-holes. That scene with Daniel, Victoria and the evidence and the piece just directly following was fantastic! At this point, they're well on the way towards destroying themselves without Emily's help!

The show is still one of my favourites of 2012 but I'm just starting to hope it's not getting a bit Dallas/Dynasty like where it was based around two or three family members getting back at each other in various different combinations over different episodes. There was something very clean about earlier shows where Emily had a vilian of the week to take down and it was fun watching her do just that. Obviously they couldn't have kept that up or else Victoria and Daddy Grayson would be checking out round about now. I'm actually wondering though if this was somewhat the original intent of the show creators, to create maybe a 1 or at most 2 season arc but are now faced with a smash that they must make enough room for to encompass 3-5 seasons?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

I presume DH is Desperate Housewives?

I'd like to know how he found
    Nolan
    as well. I presume he followed him. The episode leaves you guessing
    if he killed him or has just knocked him out. Poor Nolan has had some bad encounters since meeting up with Emily!

Was a great episode and I can't wait for the next few :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Nolan needs to fire that security officer he hired. He does a very bad job of keeping people out. You'd think with that kind of money, he could afford better.

Stowe confirms that the finale uncorks not one death “but actually several,” .
    “I can’t say too much,” Stowe hedges, “but the season finale is a bit of a stunner in terms of Victoria’s fate.”

• Advertisement

Let's hope Nolan survives. He's a good character to have around from Emily's point of view. Actually I like them all but I wouldn't mind seeing the PR girl go. She's annoying.

Advertisement