Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Verichip Corporation selected by Microsoft

• 25-11-2008 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

Verichip Corporation selected by Microsoft to Offer Personal Health record thorugh Microsoft Health Vault

MarketWatch
    November 20, 2008

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/verichip-corporation-selected-microsoft-offer/story.aspx?guid={909FC348-E61F-4EAC-98C4-1F57AD9B9D81}&dist=TQP_Mod_pressN

VeriChip Corporation, a provider of radio frequency identification (RFID) systems for healthcare and patient-related needs, today announced that its personal health record used in conjunction with its VeriMed Health Link system will be accessible through Microsoft(R) HealthVault(TM), an online platform designed to put consumers in control of their health information. Through this agreement, Health Link members will have the ability to open free HealthVault accounts and input, store, view and interact with their health data. Further, the data within Health Link members’ existing accounts will be directly accessible through their HealthVault accounts.
    Scott R. Silverman, Chairman of the Company, said, “VeriChip’s strategic alliance with Microsoft provides additional benefits to our members by enabling them to seamlessly store all of their personal health records on HealthVault’s robust, security-enhanced website. Furthermore, as an approved HeathVault solution provider, this agreement gives us added visibility among HealthVault’s member base. For those who have chosen our tamper-proof, safe, ‘always on’ link to their personal health information, we believe this relationship with Microsoft is a logical expansion of our service.”

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

And?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

meglome wrote: »
    And?

Its what you make of it really, personally I wouldnt like my medical information stored on a chip not today not anyday. The story is just another example of how we are heading in that direction in my opinion..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

WakeUp wrote: »
    Its what you make of it really, personally I wouldnt like my medical information stored on a chip not today not anyday. The story is just another example of how we are heading in that direction in my opinion..

Why not? You probably have a medical record anyway, a chip like that would just make things easier for doctors treating you in an emergency.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

King Mob wrote: »
    Why not? You probably have a medical record anyway, a chip like that would just make things easier for doctors treating you in an emergency.
    I would agree of its medical advantages also for tagging kids and state Identification, Verichip has already been approved by US Medical board to be used in the Human Body. However I believe that this will evolve into something else that I would rather not talk about.

The current Verichip would be way too large and would show up as a lump under the skin particularly the forehead (Forehead having thermal advantages over other parts of the body. In the forehead it can also be used with Hybrid RFID / Retina scanners for more positive identification.

I don't think many would want it. (I believe it will be voluntary first) There is also a carcinogenic issues with test animals on the current model.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/11/technology/11micro.html

I would expect that there is further developments to decrease the size and also to convince people of its medical implications however I believe they will always have medical issues.

The draw back of any implant is the size of the antenna which is normally coiled around a capacitor. These are passively charged and don't need batteries.

http://www.spychips.com/blog/verichip%20and%20rice1.jpg

verichip website.
    http://www.verichipcorp.com/

According to Biblical prophecy one of the locations for the "mark" is in the forehead. "EPI" (Greek center) The current Verichip would be large and would show up as a lump under the skin particularly the forehead. I don't think many would want it. (I believe it will be voluntary first)
    Why would they put them in the forehead at all? the hand makes much more sense.
    Well technically an electronic card or something in a mobile phone would make more sense, but then the bible wouldn't have predicted anything. Cos noone has ever used the bible to predict something and has been wrong before.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

RTDH

Please stop quoting Scripture

seriously like man, you rail against the brainwashing and control, yet you keep quoting the bible to us,

do you not see the Irony???

in cattle we put them in the back of the neck, I believe they do the same with domestic animals, thats probably where they will put them on humans

in cattle we put them in the back of the neck, I believe they do the same with domestic animals, thats probably where they will put them on humans
    Ok I omitted any mention of scripture or bible however I don't think it will be the back of the neck and I gave my valid reasons.
    Why would they put them in the forehead at all? the hand makes much more sense.
    Well technically an electronic card or something in a mobile phone would make more sense, but then the bible wouldn't have predicted anything. Cos noone has ever used the bible to predict something and has been wrong before.
    The right hand is also a logical place for the Implant. For starters Arabs would have an issue of using their left hand, no explaination. With some Arabs its an insult to shake hands with your left hand

Most people are right handed also if you notice all the RFID transit touch pads around the world are right handed. Implants in the left hand would be too awkward.

oyster_turnstyle.gif

Ok I omitted any mention of scripture or bible however I don't think it will be the back of the neck and I gave my valid reasons.

The right hand is also a logical place for the Implant. For starters Arabs would have an issue of using their left hand, no explaination. With some Arabs its an insult to shake hands with your left hand

Most people are right handed also if you notice all the RFID transit touch pads around the world are right handed. Implants in the left hand would be too awkward.

oyster_turnstyle.gif
    So then why put it in the head? Or are you just assuming so because of the bible "prophecy"?
    And why implant the chip in the first place? It would be a lot easier, cheaper and more likely to work with a card.

So then why put it in the head? Or are you just assuming so because of the bible "prophecy"?
    And why implant the chip in the first place? It would be a lot easier, cheaper and more likely to work with a card.
    It would hardly make much sense to put it in the big toe, Your hands / fingers now more increasingly being used for ID by the authorities.

fingerprintpoliceim1.th.jpg

• Advertisement

Look mate, IF they force these things into people it will be into the back of the neck. hands and arms are extermeties and are accessible, people wouldnt have MUCH hessitation fishin around in their arm for a chip if it came down to it, no serious risk of permanant damage, it wont go in the forhead precisely because of the bible prophecy, so the only logical place left is th back of the neck, I gave this a fair bit ofthought a few years ago when I had to tag cattle individualy, I can also see why they like Cattle crush style queues at airports:D

I think King Mob has hit ontheright idea from the wrongangle of approach,theywill use our phones to tag us, we will cary them and eventually they will become indespensable as ID, Electronic wallets, GPS Locaters, used for Email, oh and as Phones, you will have the CHOICE to leave yer phone at home but life would imideatley become imensley more difficult without it, so we will all toe the line.

that said I'd watch and see what happens inthe states with Paroled sex offenders overthenext 5 - 10 years

Look mate, IF they force these things into people it will be into the back of the neck. hands and arms are extermeties and are accessible, people wouldnt have MUCH hessitation fishin around in their arm for a chip if it came down to it, no serious risk of permanant damage, it wont go in the forhead precisely because of the bible prophecy, so the only logical place left is th back of the neck, I gave this a fair bit ofthought a few years ago when I had to tag cattle individualy, I can also see why they like Cattle crush style queues at airports:D
    The patented BioBond coating on the verichip that enables the surrounding tissues to fuse with an otherwise smooth glass capsule. BioBond was a solution to the problem of RFID microchips migrating when implanted under the skin of household pets. This coating makes the Verichip implant very difficult to remove without surgery and is what makes it "stick". In other words, like the Verichip, is likely to stay once implanted.

People will be foolish to tamper with them even by surgery, would you try entering JFK today on a false microchipped passport? You would be an idiot and more than likely be branded as a "potential terrorist" considering the fact that they may also ask you to produce a finger scan and possible a retina in the future.

You may get away with tampering with your chip for smaller commercial activities like shop purchases and local transit travel but if you wanted to cross a border, make a bank transaction, enter a federal building, travel on a plane you would be caught out as these may require additional finger / retina security scans. The authorities may then have the power to check your implant against a thumb / retina scan at any time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

You may get away with tampering with your chip for smaller commercial activities like shop purchases and local transit travel but if you wanted to cross a border, make a bank transaction, enter a federal building, travel on a plane you would be caught out as these may require additional finger / retina security scans. The authorities may then have the power to check your implant against a thumb / retina scan at any time.

Where are you getting this all from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭WhaLofShi

Where are you getting this all from?

Quote : You may get away with tampering with your chip for smaller commercial activities like shop purchases and local transit travel but if you wanted to cross a border, make a bank transaction, enter a federal building, travel on a plane you would be caught out as these may require additional finger / retina security scans. The authorities may then have the power to check your implant against a thumb / retina scan at any time.

I think he's theorising.

It would hardly make much sense to put it in the big toe, Your hands / fingers now more increasingly being used for ID by the authorities.
    They're using the hand because thats where you're fingerprints are.
    Why would it be in the hand and in the forehead?
    Cause the bible prophesied it?

But why implant a chip at all it would be very expensive to get every one to go to a doctor to get one implanted. Not to mention the amount of time money and effort it would take to get everyone to do it.
    It would be easily removed regardless of biobond (link for this by the way I smell BS).
    You are also assuming alot about the laws regard these chips.
    You say anyone tampering with a chip will be branded a terrorist, do they do that with people who tamper with their passport? No they just refuse them entry into the country.

Furthermore I see no issue providing authorities with my passport when traveling why would a RFID passport be a bad thing exactly? Other than the over the top speculated punishments you are imagining?

And where exactly are you getting the idea about these chips in the first place? What government have expressed interest in them?

And for the love of god don't ignore these questions, they're valid to the issue.

WhaLofShi wrote: »
    Quote : You may get away with tampering with your chip for smaller commercial activities like shop purchases and local transit travel but if you wanted to cross a border, make a bank transaction, enter a federal building, travel on a plane you would be caught out as these may require additional finger / retina security scans. The authorities may then have the power to check your implant against a thumb / retina scan at any time.

I forgot to add that by using the patented BioBond coating surgery would leave a mark in your forehead so the Authorities could tell immediately if the chip was removed or tampered.
    WhaLofShi wrote: »
    I think he's theorising.

Well it is the Conspiracy Theory Forum. :p

I am not on for drag & pasting scrips as some unless there is a reason, I would prefer to write in my own words and show the appropriate links.

Most of the information is sourced from books, websites even material downloaded from the manufacturers and promoters of the offending products

A recommended book "The Mark of the New World Order" 1996 by Terry Cook is highly recommended even though technology mentioned is 12 years dated.
    http://www.amazon.com/Mark-World-Order-Terry-Cook/dp/0883684667

The following site is a gold mine of 666 stuff but there is a scripture warning for those that might get offended.

666 Watch. All the latest news on the Verichip etc.
    http://www.av1611.org/666/

More links.
    http://www.fishthe.net/666links.html

You can even buy a secular 666 T shirt. :)
    http://www.zazzle.com/nwo_upc_666_code_shirt-235017374331605139

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

RTDH

Please stop quoting Scripture

seriously like man, you rail against the brainwashing and control, yet you keep quoting the bible to us,

do you not see the Irony???

Why should he not quote scripture? If he believes things are prophecies in the bible, why shouldn't he quote the bible

Diogenes wrote: »
    Why should he not quote scripture? If he believes things are prophecies in the bible, why shouldn't he quote the bible
    This is exactly how the New World Order will operate. It will suppress and ban any material that could expose their SATANIC 666 system. Such would be censorship and banning of websites and books
    They're using the hand because thats where you're fingerprints are.
    Why would it be in the hand and in the forehead?
    Cause the bible prophesied it?.
    Precisely and I also gave the logical reasons for this in an earlier post.
    But why implant a chip at all it would be very expensive to get every one to go to a doctor to get one implanted. Not to mention the amount of time money and effort it would take to get everyone to do it.
    It would be easily removed regardless of biobond (link for this by the way I smell BS).
    Maybe so on that site but Google "Biobond" and "RFID"
    and you will find heaps of veterinary based websites on the subject. Biobond has been used for years with cattle and pets RFID inserts. It bonds flesh to the chip to stop it moving around the body causing possible blood clots.
    http://www.animal-id.com.au/biobond_report.php
    You are also assuming allot about the laws regard these chips.
    You say anyone tampering with a chip will be branded a terrorist, do they do that with people who tamper with their passport? No they just refuse them entry into the country.
    These days anything contra to law and order could have you as a terrorist suspect and it is getting worse.
    Furthermore I see no issue providing authorities with my passport when traveling why would a RFID passport be a bad thing exactly? Other than the over the top speculated punishments you are imagining?.
    Currently we are in the Honeymoon period of RFID passports, those with them have fast track visa privileges, those without have to go through all the red tape.
    After October 2016 every passport in the world should be biometric.
    And where exactly are you getting the idea about these chips in the first place? What government have expressed interest in them?
    The RFID implant will come subtly, I already explained about the boiling frog. The boiling frog story states that a frog can be boiled alive if the water is heated slowly enough — it is said that if a frog is placed in boiling water, it will jump out, but if it is placed in cold water that is slowly heated, it will never jump out.

Likewise with RFID Implants, if the global authorities introduced the Implant in gradual steps IE smart cards, NFC Mobile phones, more and more cashless transactions, thumb & retina scans etc no one would notice the progression. However if they sprung it on us there would be widespread suspicion and panic. and for the love of god don't ignore these questions, they're valid to the issue.[/QUOTE]

This is exactly how the New World Order will operate. It will suppress any material that could expose the SATANIC 666 system which would obviously be scripture and biblical references.
    Cause the great for predicting stuff. Remeber all the times it predicted the end of the world?
    Precisely and I also gave the logical reasons for this in an earlier post.
    Nope you just gave "thermal reasons" and no explainations why it would be in the hand and forehead
    Maybe so on that site but Google "Biobond" and "RFID"
    and you will find heaps of veterinary based websites on the subject. Biobond has been used for years with cattle and pets RFID inserts. It bonds flesh to the chip to stop it moving around the body causing possible blood clots.
    http://www.animal-id.com.au/biobond_report.php
    Maybe so but it's not going to stop people getting them out espcially if it's in the forehead.
    These days anything contra to law and order could have you as a terrorist suspect and it is getting worse.
    Umm no it's not. You obvisously know nothing about how courts work.
    Currently we are in the Honeymoon period of RFID passports, those with them have fast track visa privileges, those without have to go through all the red tape.
    After October 2016 every passport in the world should be biometric.
    And this is bad because? In fact you have yet to explain why RFID chips are bad expect for "the bible says its the mark of the beast".
    The RFID implant will come subtly, I already explained about the boiling frog. The boiling frog story states that a frog can be boiled alive if the water is heated slowly enough — it is said that if a frog is placed in boiling water, it will jump out, but if it is placed in cold water that is slowly heated, it will never jump out.
    :confused:
    Likewise with RFID Implants, if the global authorities introduced the Implant in gradual steps IE smart cards, NFC Mobile phones, more and more cashless transactions, thumb & retina scans etc no one would notice the progression. However if they sprung it on us there would be widespread suspicion and panic.
    So no, no government has expressed interest in chipping every citizen?

You do realise the cost of such a system would be staggering right?
    What benefit would they get that a card system wouldn't?

This is exactly how the New World Order will operate. It will suppress and ban any material that could expose the SATANIC 666 system.

I'm sorry the what system?

• Advertisement

The one in the bible obviously:rolleyes:

Cause the great for predicting stuff. Remember all the times it predicted the end of the world?

Nope you just gave "thermal reasons" and no explanations why it would be in the hand and forehead?
    Please read my posts, you have a habit of just flicking through them and making accusations.
    RTTH wrote:

Righthand
    The right hand is also a logical place for the Implant. For starters Arabs would have an issue of using their left hand, no explanation. With some Arabs its an insult to shake hands with your left hand

Most people are right handed also if you notice all the RFID transit touch pads around the world are right handed. Implants in the left hand would be too awkward
    Forehead

Righthand
    The current Verichip would be way too large and would show up as a lump under the skin particularly the forehead (Forehead having thermal advantages over other parts of the body. In the forehead it can also be used with Hybrid RFID / Retina scanners for more positive identification.

I forgot to add that by using the patented BioBond coating surgery would leave a mark in your forehead so the Authorities could tell immediately if the chip was removed or tampered.
    [/QUOTE]
    Maybe so but it's not going to stop people getting them out especially if it's in the forehead.
    I already stated that it will leave a scar if surgically removed from your forehead.
    [/QUOTE].
    And this is bad because? In fact you have yet to explain why RFID chips are bad expect for "the bible says its the mark of the beast".[/QUOTE] Again care to read my posts. I already stated that the Verichip is proven to be carcinogenic in test animals.

Other things that I have not mentioned about Verichip.
    It can NEVER be switched off.

You can be tracked every you go through electronic portals, Ie supermarket and building security.

You can have your ID scanned by a scanner of up to 3 feet away unknowing.

Your chip can be firmware updated without your knowledge.

You will be holding everything about you 24/7 365 no matter where you are.

RFID Demonstration.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVmD4iTXRLE
    You do realize the cost of such a system would be staggering right?
    What benefit would they get that a card system wouldn't?
    So, much of the outlay is alreadyin place. Any hardware that uses RFID ie Touchpads, can be used for Implants, these will becoming increasingly popular.

The Switch over from smartcard to RFID implant could be carried out in days, the technology is here.

Non Christian stuff even mentions the Verichip as the "Mark of the Beast".

verichip1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

The boiling frog story states that a frog can be boiled alive if the water is heated slowly enough — it is said that if a frog is placed in boiling water, it will jump out, but if it is placed in cold water that is slowly heated, it will never jump out

Even you analogies are bull****
    http://www.snopes.com/critters/wild/frogboil.asp

Please read my posts, you have a habit of just flicking through them and making accusations.

I already stated that it will leave a scar if surgically removed from your forehead.
    And please read mine. I asked why would it be put in your hand as well as your forehead? Why would they need two?
    Again care to read my posts. I already stated that the Verichip is proven to be carcinogenic in test animals.
    So it's a plot to give us cancer? Or are they going to work out that kink?
    Other things that I have not mentioned about Verichip.
    It can NEVER be switched off.
    I doubt it. A determined hacker will find a way. There's probably a 101 ways to block it's transmission or wipe it's memory with out removing it. In fact a black market would probably emerge just do tamper with these chips.
    You can be tracked every you go through electronic portals, Ie supermarket and building security.

You can have your ID scanned by a scanner of up to 3 feet away unknowing.

Your chip can be firmware updated without your knowledge.
    Why can't they do this with a card or in a mobile phone?

You will be holding everything about you 24/7 365 no matter where you are.
    And? The cops can get this anyway.

So, much of the outlay is alreadyin place. Any hardware that uses RFID ie Touchpads, can be used for Implants, these will becoming increasingly popular.

The Switch over from smartcard to RFID implant could be carried out in days, the technology is here.
    So implanting every man woman and child with a chip can be done in days? No it can't.
    The cost of implanting everyone with a chip in the forehead would be stupidly expensive.

This is the type of stuff that is going around. its not just Christian sites that mention about the "Mark of the Beast". This is "scare mongering" stuff.

verichip1.jpg
    I really really doubt that. Why would a secluar CTer say it was satanic 666?
    Most CT see the churches as being in on it anyway.

Oooh Snap!

I really really doubt that. Why would a secluar CTer say it was satanic 666?
    Most CT see the churches as being in on it anyway.
    I agree with you, many churches are "rotten to the core". The Roman Catholic Church which has over 1 billion members may well be the religious wing of the NWO. I have yet to hear it preach out against the "Verichip" in fact this church could very well promote the product. :eek:

Take note of the inverted cross in the background.
    inverted.jpg

• Advertisement

Non Christian stuff even mentions the Verichip as the "Mark of the Beast".

Lunatic Fringe Christian in paranoid idiocy shocker!

Seriously what the frak is the Satanic System.

The Roman Catholic Church is the NWO?

You do realise that the crap Dan Brown comes out with is what we refer to as "fiction"?

417.gif

Advertisement