Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Do you buy cigarettes online?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

god damn pot heads

jesus tell me about it lol :D:D

im going to try a few polish shops in dublin never know

the Polish there not paying 7.35 euro a packet :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 PaPsToNy

sure they only make like 7.35 a week...lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭teetotaller

PaPsToNy wrote: »
    sure they only make like 7.35 a week...lol

oh yes just wait for one day, when u will be told by your boss - "u are fired I've found somebody who wants to work for 7,35 per week not 500 " :):):D

lol, in fairness they are cheap, but the fact is they are pretty much useless... it's less hasstle to pay me 500 than pay him 7 and not get the job done :)
    oh yes just wait for one day, when u will be told by your boss - "u are fired I've found somebody who wants to work for 7,35 per week not 500 " :):):D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

... keep digging...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,234 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Blisterman wrote: »
    Seeing as you can transport goods freely within the EU, surely it would be possible to order them legally online from Spain, or somewhere, with much lower taxes on them?
    You can, but you can't ask someone else to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭teetotaller

lol, in fairness they are cheap, but the fact is they are pretty much useless... it's less hasstle to pay me 500 than pay him 7 and not get the job done :)

:eek: So.. why x00.000 foreigners are working here ? employers like to employee useless people right ?

xxxxx
    another racist on boards.ie

Harsh...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Harsh...
    OP, to answer your question, No I don't.

Everyone else, WTF?
    Is it impossible for you to answer a simple question, or are you all just internet warriors?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ceticspirit

hi there,

did you get a helping answer?
    how is it possible to buy cigarettes online?
    is it possible in ireland?

celticspirit from kerry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 liamo43

Dont bother to buy them at all, too much trouble, go cold turkey.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

IBTL :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Reillyman

*bump*

Seen as though most of this thread was pre-recession I'm just curious as to whether people are increasingly buying cigarettes online?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

No. But then again i do not smoke, so may not be representative of the population.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,021 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

Wertz wrote: »
    dubious about some sites perhaps selling imitation fags packed with sawdust and floor sweepings.

I hear they can be very bad for you :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭25

Its not possible to buy fags online from ireland is it?
    If there is can someone put up the link or pm me it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

I'm talking about buying them cheaper than €7.35 per 20

wtf is with you guys, do i have to write it in crayon :D

the good old days :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 977 ✭✭✭Abrasax

I've taken to snorting snuff, to supplement my smoking.

It's cheap as fuk, well here anyway, 1.80 a pack, lasts for a couple of weeks, feeds my addiction, although i have to sneak around and duck into toilets to have a sniff, least people think me a junkie and now I only smoke cigarettes at social events and on those occasions when it's necessary to maintain my image.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,573 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Cheap Ryanair day trip to Spain ftw.

That's what i do,€20 return flight(booked 2/3 months in advance) to Madrid or Barcelona and stock up while there. Last time i was over was February,bought 3000 Marlboro and saved €735 compared to buying them here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭The Saint

My work has a duty free shop and I can get cartons of smokes for around €18 each, a good bit less than airport duty free afaik. I love perks. :D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement