Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rewarding oneself

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,664 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Well I bought myself this a few months back as a reward for fighting for and getting what I was due in work.

Brings a smile to my face every time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Cyclepath

Couple of nights at Brooklodge in Wicklow, good massage in the Spa, soak in the hot tub, nice meal in the restaurant, oh and there's a golf course if you want to spoil a decent walk etc... Works every time for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

KonFusion wrote: »
    "I'm sorry embraer170, but I'm going to have to demote you to your previous position."

"What!?! But why?"

"You arrived to work today on a motorbike, with a prostitute on the back, absolutely stinking of whiskey and cigar smoke, and began demanding the secretary give you a hot stone massage in exchange for your new Omega watch."

"But! It's not my fault! Strangers on the internet told me to do it!"

If embraer170 worked for me and did that...i'd let him take my job because he is a boss

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Sure only what every Irish man is obsessed with, upgrade your home entertainment setup. Be it HiFi or DVD/Bluray theatre system or tv/projector.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭cabledude

I'd buy myself a new bottle of really expensive aftershave and a 50" LCD TV for the sitting room. I'd also head out on the Friday night with the missus for a meal.

I'd bring the girlfriend out on the lash on the Saturday night .

• Advertisement
Advertisement