Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards Summer Kit Order

167891012»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Good stuff. Still have a few left over. PM if you didn't get yours

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭jamesd

Got my cap yesterday in the post, very nice.
    Thanks very much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Cap arrived in the post, thank you.. Very nice design, but its fecking tiny and doesn't fit.

It is a nice cap though, but very small.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

Cap arrived in the post, thank you.. Very nice design, but its fecking tiny and doesn't fit.

I'd take it off your hands head. You ever in city centre?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Unfortunately I have the same issue!

• Advertisement

colm18 wrote: »
    I'd take it off your hands head. You ever in city centre?

I'm working in Templebar tonight and tomorrow night if you're about.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

I'm working in Templebar tonight and tomorrow night if you're about.

pm sent

• Administrators Posts: 53,342 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

godtabh wrote: »

You can get head reduction surgery these days lads.

Just letting you know in case you're very attached to the caps. :)

awec wrote: »
    You can get head reduction surgery these days lads.

You obviously haven't seen how good looking I am?.. This head DOES NOT shrink!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,812 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Got my cap as I was going out the door Wednesday morn and forgot about it as its in a pannier bag. Cheers godtabh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭byrybak

Ill take it off u, im around Clonskeagh all day tomorrow and wednesday. What is the price? Thanks

byrybak wrote: »
    Ill take it off u, im around Clonskeagh all day tomorrow and wednesday. What is the price? Thanks

12.50 I think. Live up the road but not sure what time I'll be back from work. Can post

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭byrybak

12.50 I think. Live up the road but not sure what time I'll be back from work. Can post

Great pm me ur paypal and ill make a payment straight away. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lethal dose

I'm hoping the postie brings mine today.

I'm hoping the postie brings mine today.

Can you PM me your details to double check it was sent

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭del_boy13

Picked the caps up last week from Dav. Thanks for organising it Godtabh. Fit is snug but wore it for 4 hours on Saturday without any problems.

Looks the part just wondering how they will wash. Better ask the other half...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

del_boy13 wrote: »

I have a cap from the last order and been washed loads of times. No fade / erosion of design.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

del_boy13 wrote: »

I have a cap from the last order and been washed loads of times. No fade / erosion of design.

I washed my new one last night and it turned out perfect. Just hand washed it in lukewarm water with a sprinkle of Daz. :)

Just a question about the jerseys from this and the last order if anyone could answer. What cut were they, race, sports or club? I know the lime where sport. cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭devonp

i got the newest kit, jersey and bibs
    they are "relaxed/ core" got the medium jersey and they are relaxed defo, normally a small or medium here depending on diet fitness etc..
    certainly not race cut

• Advertisement

Cheers. Im assuming they're the sports cut

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lethal dose

Yes, my jersey is a sports cut.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Unsticking this as I assume it's all done and dusted now?

Advertisement