Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Asylum/Oldskool thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

EarlERizer wrote: »
    I will confirm it in a few days for ya Blue, my copy of this vinyl is nested in a record box in the UK at present.....I'm sure you can gather from previoius posts, my memory is shiote :o

its true, he'd forget his head if it weren't on his shoulders :p:D:D

on another note, really like this track, bitta classic hard house from '97.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

es-cee wrote: »

Sorry,.... you are? who? do I know you from somewhere? :confused::confused:

:D Cheeky fooker! lol .......but it is true!:o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 400 ✭✭bluemoon2010

on another note, really like this track, bitta classic hard house from '97.

not a bad tune, here's one of my favourites right here classic piano oldskool :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8gxLHYBuKI&feature=channel_video_title

Sorry,.... you are? who? do I know you from somewhere? :confused::confused:

:D Cheeky fooker! lol .......but it is true!:o

i'm the same meself man haha, i blame dope dealers dublin wide :D

not a bad tune, here's one of my favourites right here classic piano oldskool :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8gxLHYBuKI&feature=channel_video_title

yeah thats a good tune alright, but am i right in sayin that melody belongs to a different older track i heard on a pressure mix before or is it my "drug addled mind" :D thats playin tricks on me once again??? :confused:.com

• Advertisement

yeah thats a good tune alright, but am i right in sayin that melody belongs to a different older track i heard on a pressure mix before or is it my "drug addled mind" :D thats playin tricks on me once again??? :confused:.com

im not to sure to be honest it could well be, alot of same melodies i hear in differnt tunes from experience through out the years the likes of sweet harmony liquid that melody has been used umpteen times at this stage :D

i fcukin hope theres a 155+bpm hard trance room, really really hope :D

i wanna hear this next saturday at about 2am ;)

Here's one I give a spin fairly regular ......love the Kate bush vocal :D

Must upload the flipside ,it's not on yt (yet) and it's a better version imo.

May not be everyones cuppa, but live n direct DJ Mink & DJ Mat Dipla from Sheffield

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/livevideostreaming

Mink playing an eclectic mix then savage DJ Mat Dipla spinning DnB , these 2 guys can mix!!

:D Already gave a shout out to the Dub massive courtesy of me!!

May not be everyones cuppa, but live n direct DJ Mink & DJ Mat Dipla from Sheffield

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/livevideostreaming

Mink playing an eclectic mix then savage DJ Mat Dipla spinning DnB , these 2 guys can mix!!

:D Already gave a shout out to the Dub massive courtesy of me!!

have it on here now, not really my cuppa tbh. how come theres no chat box?

• Advertisement

have it on here now, not really my cuppa tbh. how come theres no chat box?

Nah man,not mine either lol Electro house :p .... he's having a midlife crisis i think, he was a proper oldskool DJ from bitd ...... Natz bro Mat Dipla will be dropping the DnB (proper DnB) at about 12.45 till 2am

There's only a chatbox that ya can sign into via farcebook,twatter or Ustream (its over on the right)

Nah man,not mine either lol Electro house :p .... he's having a midlife crisis i think, he was a proper oldskool DJ from bitd ...... Natz bro Mat Dipla will be dropping the DnB (proper DnB) at about 12.45 till 2am

There's only a chatbox that ya can sign into via farcebook,twatter or Ustream (its over on the right)

yeah seen the social stream thing but theres a chat tab beside that thats supposed to have a chat box when ya click it, has on every other ustream station anyway.
    yeah man, electro house just ain't good at all imo, to rash and in your face to be low bpm house, be different if it had the word 'hard' in front of it, then ya'd expect a splittin migraine :D
    i'll hang around anyway till natz bro jumps on, but gonna listen to a neurofunk mix i have here in the mean time, if i'm gonna get a migraine at least it'll be from somethin i enjoy :p

yeah seen the social stream thing but theres a chat tab beside that thats supposed to have a chat box when ya click it, has on every other ustream station anyway.
    yeah man, electro house just ain't good at all imo, to rash and in your face to be low bpm house, be different if it had the word 'hard' in front of it, then ya'd expect a splittin migraine :D
    i'll hang around anyway till natz bro jumps on, but gonna listen to a neurofunk mix i have here in the mean time, if i'm gonna get a migraine at least it'll be from somethin i enjoy :p

Yeah, I've a few things to do here meself, cant be listening to that either lol jut not my cuppa, sure thats why I'm selling the lot I have here lol bought on an impulse!

That said , I like this one (so im keeping it) - and its worth £25 on htfr.com :D

only coz I always liked the original

also seen in
    :D:D

DJ Mat Dipla - DnB confirmed for 1am .......

Yeah, I've a few things to do here meself, cant be listening to that either lol jut not my cuppa, sure thats why I'm selling the lot I have here lol bought on an impulse!

That said , I like this one (so im keeping it) - and its worth £25 on htfr.com :D

G that sucks mate, burn it :D:D:D

speaking of cuppa, think i'll make one now. drinkin lots of tea lately coz i'm not drinkin, no k&c sambo's with it tho, had a nice munch earlier :)

DJ Mat Dipla - DnB confirmed for 1am .......

sweet, i know your not into your genres but, what style dnb does he play?

sweet, i know your not into your genres but, what style dnb does he play?

Eh...:confused: .......... the one with Drums n Bass *shrug* :o .... All Ram recs,Razors Edge,Metal headz n the like, good stuff!! ;) he's new to the time coded thing but he's top notch.....watching him live n direct in a living room is savage! and he's well respected by the likes of Asterix & Space, Marc (from Altern8) and all around the Sheffield circuit (and beyond from bitd)

Diamond in the rough!! top bloke too!

Right, back in a bit, just getting last bits n bobs done...heading to airport at 3.30am so have a few things to get done here, but will be tuned in.

;) You aint seen me right! :D
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiuRaP7QE1B3sGVIpc4NKInCUIjFGkjYehUq8DaYvlERangkuvBg

Eh...:confused: .......... the one with Drums n Bass *shrug* :o .... All Ram recs,Razors Edge,Metal headz n the like, good stuff!! ;) he's new to the time coded thing but he's top notch.....watching him live n direct in a living room is savage! and he's well respected by the likes of Asterix & Space, Marc (from Altern8) and all around the Sheffield circuit (and beyond from bitd)

Diamond in the rough!! top bloke too!

Right, back in a bit, just getting last bits n bobs done...heading to airport at 3.30am so have a few things to get done here, but will be tuned in.

;) You aint seen me right! :D
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiuRaP7QE1B3sGVIpc4NKInCUIjFGkjYehUq8DaYvlERangkuvBg

:D:D:D

don't forget the flip of gemini 4 jump ;)

right laterz bro, have a good weekend.

Its written on the back of me hand!! ;)

I'll drop ya a line before I'm gone from here.....I'll be tuned in , DnB incoming in 5-10 mins!! :D

killer remix this, beats are mental!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭holy_macaroni

taken from a set, sounds like a remix of decktition - rise.

http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/5979087/file.html

taken from a set, sounds like a remix of decktition - rise.

http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/5979087/file.html

wouldn't mind a track list off that mix tbh, some good tracks on it.

anyone have the link for that mix? use to have it awhile ago

anyone have the link for that mix? use to have it awhile ago

its on here mate, someone posted up few days ago maybe last week ;)

1 of the tracks of beach koma.sounds better wen pressure speeds it up tho

1 of the tracks of beach koma.sounds better wen pressure speeds it up tho

theres alot of neukleuz tunes on the mix according to TDV, maybe he might be able to help out with the tracklist at some point.

absolute killer track from two of the biggest names in dnb, bass is (for want of a better word) AWESOME!!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭locked 1

I will confirm it in a few days for ya Blue, my copy of this vinyl is nested in a record box in the UK at present.....I'm sure you can gather from previoius posts, my memory is shiote :o

i can confirm the tune off deeper is not the flip of gemini IV i have 2 copies of this and its on neither

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement