Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical Card -change of address?

• 08-09-2012 3:39pm
    Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,073 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

My address has changed recently, does anyone know if there's anywhere on the HSE website I can change the address attached to my Medical Card? THey keep posting stuff to my old address. Been looking all over it but can't find anything.

Thanks.
    :)

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

https://www.sspcrs.ie/portal/medapp/

The right hand side of the page

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,073 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Cheers mp22, appreciate it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Thread closed due to posters posting their personal details.

To change your address on your medical card you need to contact the HSE

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement