Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Irish gig/music event promoters

• 08-09-2011 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    Im looking for individuals/promoters or bands in all regions that look after localized gig/music event organization/promotion in their own areas.

I am currently working with a band in the North West, helping compile promotion materials (online, digital, physical) Art work, CD duplication, national international music reviews for a debut release due in eight weeks time.

For this release I would like to have at least five or six live shows within a five or six week period throughout the country, consisting of a four band line up.

I am sure that if a few interested promoters and/or bands worked with me on this project we could set up a collective between us with each band looking after the show in their own region (respectfully) providing a little promotion, supplying back-line and bringing a bit of a crowd we, and the other bands on the bill promised to do the same in our/their area we could pull of a successful mini tour. With future gig swaps in the future to boot!

Please contact me here for more information regarding this proposition.
    Thanks,
    All the best,

Kev.

Comments

Advertisement