Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

i phone 4s with a new plan??

• 29-05-2012 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭

hi guys,
    i want a 4s,need at minimum 1 gb data if not unlimited
    would prefer to stay with vodafone but would change
    definetly need free texts to all networks
    some minutes
    what is the best plan out there?
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

I think that Three would be your new best friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭TBi

If you have an eircom account you should try the emobile deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭simx

Jarren wrote: »
    I think that Three would be your new best friend.

the best deal i see with them is the 40e a month deal would i be right in saying that? what are 3 like for coverage?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 StubbornMoi?

simx wrote: »
    the best deal i see with them is the 40e a month deal would i be right in saying that? what are 3 like for coverage?

I'm just ready to either renew contract with O2 or move to competitor. I have an iphone 4 and want 4s. 3 looks good but I just wonder about coverage? it's pretty crappy down in Cork and in Mayo/Galway with O2 and I need an improvement...
    suggestions??

Advertisement