Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The 8 String "Leviathan"

1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Zoton

And will you be gigging with it in Richardson's for metal night anytime soon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Dunno Zoton... We'll see.
    Doctor J wrote:
    All apart from the gay truss rod cover ;):p

Up yours! You wish you could have a customized truss rod cover!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

My likeness laser engraved onto a Gibson Iommi pickup, that would rock! Touch of class, pal :D

Are you going to change your name to something cool? Like a black metal name or Blaze Steel or summat? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Doctor J wrote:
    My likeness laser engraved onto a Gibson Iommi pickup, that would rock! Touch of class, pal :D

Are you going to change your name to something cool? Like a black metal name or Blaze Steel or summat? ;)

or Max Power

Mäxx Volüüm :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Ivana Holdit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Kenneth <insert surname here> biggrin.gif That name's funny enough!

Htennek

Very black metal :p

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Justin! Miotal!

Doctor J wrote:

Haven't put any thought into it, but I don't like the pretentiousness of a lot of Black Metal these days, so I think I'll avoid going down that route. Lets face it, how "Metal" a name is Chuck anyway?

• Advertisement

Dude, Blaze Steel !!! :p;)

No. I've not even got the damned guitar yet, so lets take one thing at a time. Still waiting to hear back from the Music Zoo so I can place my order (And I'm damn glad I waited a while before making an order, I ended up changing quite a few details) but it seems both them and Chris guitars are far to busy to reply to my emails. ****ing NAMM. Hurry up so I can get my Nomad and Stealth!

Advertisement