Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Peavey Classic 50/410

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Jesus, they're over a grand I think. I'm not sure. Hop over to www.jemsite.com and ask in the forum.

Hmm, if I sell my computer, 7 string, DS-1 and heatsink, I can afford that Ibanez :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

I know somebody that might buy the ds1... how much?

Eh, it was for sale for €70. This is the Keeley style modded one.

Yeah, i might sell him mine if i find a cheap big muff or fuzz factory.

A cheap fuzz factory? HA!

• Advertisement

A guy (jaicen) on the muse board offered to make me a clone for £65. Thats under €100. And I found a guy on guitargeek (david) selling one for £100. Thats under €150.

Jesus, that's really good.

I must put up ads for all my stuff.

What PC are you selling?

I'll pm the spec. Don't want to be messing up this thread...

Advertisement