Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rock Bottom Golf

• 14-01-2013 2:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi guys,

I am looking at getting new clubs and have seen the site rock bottom golf. They have good clubs for cheap. However it all seems to good to be true. Every review on there site for everything is a minimum of 4 stars. I have seen on other forums that they don't publish low reviews on their site as they think it will drive away customers.

I am just wondering has anybody dealt with them before ? Were the clubs real and genuine and how was the delivery time.

Thanks,
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 971 ✭✭✭Senecio

I've bought from Rock Botom Golf on a number of times. All of my mates did back in Oz as import duties only applied above $1000.

They are great to deal with. Descriptions are always accurate or conservative. I once bought a 2nd hand Cobra hybrid that was described as 8 out of 10 to see it arrive still wrapped in factory plastic.

Buy with confidence from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭goodgolfer64

great deals just i was chased up from fed ex for duty on the stuff i paid...which included duty on delivery costs too....eventually a debt collector issued me with fines...

• Registered Users Posts: 43 cftb_11

How did they do that if rock bottom golf are suppose to cover postage costs ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

cftb_11 wrote: »
    How did they do that if rock bottom golf are suppose to cover postage costs ?

You usually find that these sites only cover shipping to main land USA.

Advertisement