Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

About last night...

Comments

Good matches tonight lads. Pity about the whole host migration thing. Domination on Vacant was class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭shay

nice little battle between us on Estate too :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Anthony Walsh

Great games on demolition as well, I wanted to stay on last night but I was playing since about 6 and my brain was fried. Did the unbeaten streak continue after I left?

the migration thing started acting up so the party was broken up...

Myself and Perrin ended up on opp teams in TDME later.. I was on the mobile so my ass was handed to me ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Sorry i had to leave , my sister called in and wastalking (i had the headset on,didnt hear anything) so she thought it funny to turn off the xbox..:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

Ya last game i was with was the domination on estate and host migration bs so just left, feckin real life!:mad:

Maybe some games tonight or tomorrow?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Maybe some games tonight or tomorrow?

I'm on every night. The joys of being a college student and summer holidays!:D

Send me an invite. Never got one until about 10 last night. Poor show lads.:mad::P

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

Shammy wrote: »
    Sorry i had to leave , my sister called in and wastalking (i had the headset on,didnt hear anything) so she thought it funny to turn off the xbox..:mad:

Thats Women for ya !!!!

celtic723 wrote: »

Send me an invite. Never got one until about 10 last night. Poor show lads.:mad::P

Yeah sorry about that, tbh though you really need to get a mic again, it was so awkward last night when you were perty leader. Ah summer holidays I am so jealous, I have work placement this summer :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Exact same as you,the joys of a college student indeed.
    Good games last nite though.

Yeah sorry about that, tbh though you really need to get a mic again, it was so awkward last night when you were perty leader. Ah summer holidays I am so jealous, I have work placement this summer :(

Tbh i'd rather have someone on my team that was pretty good at the game and knew where they were going and what they were doing without a mic rather than someone that had to be given instructions over the mic.

Might just be me though.

Work placement, isn't the worst thing. Having to resit exams is the worst thing i can think of.

Tbh i'd rather have someone on my team that was pretty good at the game and knew where they were going and what they were doing without a mic rather than someone that had to be given instructions over the mic.

Might just be me though.

Work placement, isn't the worst thing. Having to resit exams is the worst thing i can think of.

In fairness if the majority of us didnt have mics , it would be just the same as playing in a random room ;)

I recorded one of the games from last night not sure which one, i might upload it later, have one uploading already.

In fairness if the majority of us didnt have mics , it would be just the same as playing in a random room ;)

I recorded one of the games from last night not sure which one, i might upload it later, have one uploading already.

Can you edit out the 9.5 minutes of me dying alot?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

First time I played with you guys just there. Good games of domination, we won them all I think. Well played was fun. :)

Appreciate the invite last nite lads, but I only had time for one or two games after work.. hope to be on later tho :D

We should try organise a proper go at it later. It think the problem is now though that we are probably going to be getting 8 or 9 people on which means ground wars, and that host migration is awful lately

2 vids up, 1 is a full game of g/w on vacant , the other is a mix

We should try organise a proper go at it later. It think the problem is now though that we are probably going to be getting 8 or 9 people on which means ground wars, and that host migration is awful lately

We can always play some good private games, maybe like Sat night in rust or something, the more the merrier!

We can always play some good private games, maybe like Sat night in rust or something, the more the merrier!

anything other than private matches. They're absolutely pointless as you get no xp.

• Advertisement

anything other than private matches. They're absolutely pointless as you get no xp.

Apart from the fun... bragging rights....

Oh really, siht sorry, my bad.......... noob:(

Oh really, siht sorry, my bad.......... noob:(

not having a go mate. If the lads want to play private then by all means go for it.

I personally would rather us all on the same team in either domination or ground war as we can go on some bloody win streaks as we know.

shay wrote: »
    Apart from the fun... bragging rights....

What's fun to one guy isn't necessarily fun to the next.:D

If there are eight people on , my preference would be team tac or ffa , personally i dont like ground war .

If there are eight people on , my preference would be team tac or ffa , personally i dont like ground war .

team tactical i'd go for. Don't like ffa.

not having a go mate. If the lads want to play private then by all means go for it.

I personally would rather us all on the same team in either domination or ground war as we can go on some bloody win streaks as we know.

I know your not having a go! I just never knew there was no xp from private games! I like anything objective based, where stone cold killing comes in, im weak! Where running around and hiding next to a box is concerned, im pretty good!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

I agree with Shammy, FFA or Team Tac, FFA preferably. Ground War is poxy.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Where's the mosh pit when you need it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,723 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Ah Trilla why not ?

Need to get back to the real world! Plus I'm gonna be in States for 3 weeks at least, might be going for another 2 with work!!

Advertisement