Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

white hot chocolate

• 02-05-2007 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

anybody any idea where i can get white hot chocolate?i love white chocolate and think this would taste gorgeous!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Starbucks and Gloria Jeans, off the top of my head. You should be able to get it in a lot of places like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Global Cafe in Dun Laoire and I think Butlers does it too, but not the best. There's a place beside Powerscourt shopping centre that sells it and it's really good (so I've heard).

It's nice to try something different, but it's kinda sickly. Especially when they give you a big glass with marshmallows...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Lil Kitten wrote:
    but it's kinda sickly.
    Yep. I had the powder for it, worked great when mixed with proper cocoa, (i.e. not drinking chocolate that has sugar+cocoa)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭N_Raid

that coffee place that's in a load of spars do it. insomnia is it? anyway its called a white angel if you're looking for it. as was said before it's nice to try and its something different but not something i'd drink too much of or too often, and I love white chocolate too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

where can you buy the powder to make it yourself?
    :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭rockbeer

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    where can you buy the powder to make it yourself?
    :P

IIRC, I think I saw it a while ago in the Avoca food hall.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

You can also buy in powder in Gloria Jeans. I've seen one in Dublin, I just can't remember where. There's a couple in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

IMHO the white hot chocolate in Butlers is gorgeous, I usually treat myself to one to celebrate finishing a round of exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭flossie

you can also uy the individual Options white hot choc. Not too bad, and only 40cals per serving, lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Kwekubo wrote:
    IMHO the white hot chocolate in Butlers is gorgeous, I usually treat myself to one to celebrate finishing a round of exams.

That's so cute. Awh. Bless you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement