Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cadburys Roses

• 14-04-2007 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭

Whats happened to all the roses? All th nice ones are gone and there is less variety. Theyve changed :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

As I said before as long as they keep the hazelnut swirl and the one with the hazelnut in the centre of caramel then I'm happy. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Did I miss this thread boat a long time ago?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Schlemm

Bring back the coffee roses I miss them so.:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Bradidup

Ruu wrote:
    As I said before as long as they keep the hazelnut swirl and the one with the hazelnut in the centre of caramel then I'm happy. :)
    Ditto, Its a pity they cant sell those ones seperatly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Schlemm wrote:
    Bring back the coffee roses I miss them so.:(
    snap.

twas great the way everyone else kindly left them in the end, all for me ;)

never understood why they were so loathed though...or at least so underloved... :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I miss the coffee rose. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,221 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

mmm coffee rose :) That, the fudge, the strawberry one and the hard caramel... That's all you need for a box of roses... mmm...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Strawberry and hard caramel, yes, fudge and coffee, no!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Orange soft ones are the nicest. MMMMM.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,221 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Orange soft ones are the nicest. MMMMM.

Ya i used to really like them before, but i've found that they've gotten quite tangy in recent times...

• Advertisement

They changed them didn't they?

I prefer the old ones.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Hard caramel and fudge! and hazelnut swirl...
    damn now I want one ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,155 ✭✭✭Archeron

I miss the little blue sea shells with nut pieces in them. Oh how I miss them..........

Advertisement