Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Old gadgets & comics from the 90's discussion

• 08-12-2014 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

I remember getting my first computer game console as a kid in the 90s it was the super Nintendo i adored it i played super Mario all stars i also had a scope gun thing that i used for a shooting game i was pretty addicted to my console

I also remember reading the Beano & Dandy comics

I would say these things are now worth a bit of money for people who held onto them i saw the super Nintendo in England for sale few years ago for over £100

the good old gadgets like old tape player , record players a walk down memory lane as i would call it :-)

what are peoples opinions on this

Advertisement