Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Repair - Samsung Syncmaster 711MP LCD TV

Options
  • 24-08-2014 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭

I have a Samsung Syncmaster 711MP LCD TV which recently started acting up and will not power on correctly and keeps restarting. After searching on Google I found someone who had the same issue and found out how to resolve it, apparently some electrolytic capacitors on the power supply board need to be replaced.

http://forums.cnet.com/7723-13973_102-351577/my-samsung-wont-start/

Can anyone here recommend someone in the Dublin area who could carry out this repair?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

did you ever get this repaired

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭nc6000

massy086 wrote: »
    did you ever get this repaired

Yep. Fingal TV in Swords fixed it for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

Where they expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭nc6000

massy086 wrote: »
    Where they expensive

€30 I think it cost. Are you having a similar problem?

Advertisement