Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Urine off" available in Dublin?

• 20-12-2010 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

Hi. Does anyone know if "Urine off" spray is available anywhere in Dublin? It's a spray that deals with cat urine

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭dollydishmop

I've never found a stockist in Ireland, and last time I spoke to their MD he didn't have any stockists in Ireland at that time(3+yrs ago?)...but things may have changed,and maybe shops over here are stocking it now?

I always stock up at Crufts whenever I go, because its brilliant stuff. :D

The pet one used to be labelled 'Pet Fresh'...and the 'Urine Off' was labelled for retirement homes, industrial use etc....exact same product, different market...but I see they've dropped the Pet Fresh name, and re-branded it wholly as Urine Off now.

You can buy off their website http://www.petfresh.co.uk/

If you do manage to find any stockists in Ireland can you post up the info please (or PM me if its against the rules) I don't always get to Crufts every year. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭iheartthailand

im almost 100% sure I've seen this sold up at the dspca.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭BengaLover

Urine off is the same product as Keep Off, and all other products that claim to deter pets are basically much the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭dollydishmop

BengaLover wrote: »
    Urine off is the same product as Keep Off, and all other products that claim to deter pets are basically much the same.

Erm...I can categorically state the Urine Off is *NOT* the same product as Keep Off :rolleyes:

One product neutralises the ammonia etc in pet urine, to prevent lingering, unpleasant odours and to reduce staining.

And the other product is a pet repellant that deters pets and encourages them to keep off certain areas.

Can you guess which one does which?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,088 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I bought 'Urine Eliminator' by the Rug Doctor in Woodies last year. Sounds like a similar product.

• Advertisement
Advertisement