Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Triax DVB 1010

• 10-09-2013 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭

Just got hold of a 1010 secondhand. Swapped my other free sat box to test. No signal. Tried to go into system setup but it wants a password ! Any ideas how to get a hold of it. Plus i did not get a remote control with it but i think in need one to enter a password. So i presume not only a password but a remote to enter it?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

have you tried 0000( Four zeros)

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Darith

steveon wrote: »
    have you tried 0000( Four zeros)

I have no remote. Would you know by chance what would be the code for a av10 universal remote control for this triax box?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Highly doubtful you will get a code for a universal remote for that box...where did u get it from?

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Darith

Got it at a secondhand shop. Went back and demanded a remote or a refund, i figured the box is useless without a remote. Got a refund.

Advertisement