Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Limerick unFringed theatre festival

Options
  • 01-02-2011 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Did you attend any part of this?
    If so, what did you see?
    what did you think of it?
    How would you mark what you saw out of 5?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 faberlaser

I went to see the show 'A Different Animal' by Wildebeest Theatre Company up in Cecil Street and was really impressed. Nice mix of humour & drama, with just two actresses on stage the whole time!

Wanted to go to the bottom dog production of improv comedy but was sold out by the time i got around to get my tickets :( next year though!

What did you go see?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭senor incognito

But I didn't see:
    'Never mind the improv'
    'my life in dresses'

'storybook',
    'absence and loss'
    'swimming with my mother',
    'the dance triple-bill'

or 'seanfhear beag'
    so now I'm just curious about what I missed:

I'm off to the 'Killer Kabaret' tomorrow (they extended their run).
    EDIT: There also seems to have been another show:
    7 Versions of a Song
    which wasn't mentioned in the programme...
    EDIT2:Choke Comedy, (who did the improv show) gig Limerick regular enough;- Ithink that this is their next shin-dig: comedy challenge in the racecourse

Advertisement