Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

3 mobile Network in Ireland

Options
  • 20-02-2011 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭

Hi All

With Vodafone at the moment but their pricing and service is not what it was meant to be,

Looking at 3 but dont know many people that have used them, any views or comments for me??

Thanks

Dan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Been with them since they launched never had any major problem with them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

Been with them about 4 months.
    Reasonably happy, but compared to O2, their coverage is poor
    Its ok for voice/sms as they roam on to Vodafone where they have no signal, but for data, it's tricky enough to stay on the 3 network especially if moving around.
    Works fine for me at home and around town in Mullingar and also fine in Dublin, but can be patchy around the country

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Redders825

Anyone on the 3 Mobile Network in Sligo? how do they find it there? thinking of going changing to them this weekend.

Seems the opinion on 3 is very mixed, one person saying there terrible, the next saying there excellent, hard choice to make considering its an 18month contract, was on Meteor before and found it terrible.

Be interested to hear peoples views in the West, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ac10

Sorry for opening up an old thread but any feedback on 3 mobile thinking of moving from meteor to them but don't want to be stuck with them for 2 years if the service is bad!! I know they have recently joined up with O2 so hoping the service may have improved.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭NegativeOne

ac10 wrote: »
    Sorry for opening up an old thread but any feedback on 3 mobile thinking of moving from meteor to them but don't want to be stuck with them for 2 years if the service is bad!! I know they have recently joined up with O2 so hoping the service may have improved.

Thanks

Only way to know for definite is to get a prepay sim and try it out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement