Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

ghosts or whatever ppl want to call them

Options
  • 12-03-2015 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

this is something i really need peoples opinions in so please take a few moments to read and reply,,

what do ye make of a situation where something paranormal has followed a family to a new home,,

have any paranormal investigators experienced something follow them home after an investigation?

could it be possible that whatever followed this family be strong in the sense of not your particular haunting or could it be that it has latched onto a family member bearing in mind this family have 3 young kids,,,

thanks for reading hope you can give some insight to this please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 geniemac881

can i also just add briefly some of the experiences this family experienced,,

seeing black shadows

kids being awoken at night with something touching them

the mom woke with a mark on her leg which looked like a burn

the mom had a red line across her throat which she described felt like a slight burning sensation when it happened

the dad would have bouts of sickness when stuff would start to happen

and alot of the usual stuff like stuff going missing,, feeling watched , seeing alot of black shadows etc

and after moving to the new house they started experiencing stuff within the 1st week again

• Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

My very first impression would be that these things are pretty innocuous in reality. If that is the kind of paranormal activity they were experiencing and now think it's following them, I would say its not really paranormal at all. any of those things can be put down to pretty natural events.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 geniemac881

maccored

yes its possible these things can play on a persons mind and make they vulnerable even after moving location but yet too much evidence and sightings to say this

Advertisement