Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Stoke v Chelsea In-Play Bet Offer

• 18-12-2014 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭

Stoke take on Chelsea in the Premier League on Monday 22nd December - and we’ve got a fantastic In-Play bet offer to add to the excitement.

Place a pre-match bet on the Stoke v Chelsea game and we will give you a risk free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.

To qualify for your risk free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max €50*).

As always, there'll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic In-Play bet offer, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Arb chance of :

50 on Chelsea
    50 on Stoke DC in play

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

50 on over 3.5 cards @ 8-13 prematch

in running hmmm might go Chelsea 2-0 or else wait till Chelsea drift to around 5-6 and then back them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Went with 50 pre match on Chelsea at 8/13.

Chelsea to win and BTTS at 11/4 in play or maybe Chelsea HT/FT depending on what the first few mins look like.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭royalflush2003

What's the best way to max profit with no risk ?

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

What's the best way to max profit with no risk ?

How much money you got to play with?

The maximum GUARANTEED profit available is less than €50 but you would need massive money to be able to guarantee that, not to mention a perfect 100% market and/or zero commission so it's not realistic

eg - suppose you found a 2-sided market where the odds were 10/1 and 1/10. So you put your free €50 on the 10/1 shot and put €455 on the 1/10 shot. You're guaranteed a profit of ~ €45 in this instance. At 20/1 & 1/20, the profit increases to €47.50, at 50/1 & 1/50 it reaches €49.00 etc

The problem here being you need the funds for the odds-on side of the bet which becomes more & more difficult as the odds increase. You need €455 for the 1/10 shot but you need €2,500 for the 1/50 bet, and for just an extra €3.50 guaranteed profit.

Apologies if this is all obvious

If my maths is wrong please feel free to correct me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

DB74 wrote: »
    How much money you got to play with?

The maximum GUARANTEED profit available is less than €50 but you would need massive money to be able to guarantee that, not to mention a perfect 100% market and/or zero commission so it's not realistic

eg - suppose you found a 2-sided market where the odds were 10/1 and 1/10. So you put your free €50 on the 10/1 shot and put €455 on the 1/10 shot. You're guaranteed a profit of ~ €45 in this instance. At 20/1 & 1/20, the profit increases to €47.50, at 50/1 & 1/50 it reaches €49.00 etc

The problem here being you need the funds for the odds-on side of the bet which becomes more & more difficult as the odds increase. You need €455 for the 1/10 shot but you need €2,500 for the 1/50 bet, and for just an extra €3.50 guaranteed profit.

Apologies if this is all obvious

If my maths is wrong please feel free to correct me

Doesn't need to be that complicated.

Easily back Stoke City or Chelsea to win pre-match then in-play back the draw. Free money.

There are probably better combinations than than to secure more profit, I shall eventually post up here pre-kick-off what I'm backing if I go down that route, but there's certainly no need to be staking 2,500! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

Well the guy asked for MAX profit with NO RISK so that's the theory anyway

As I said if anyone can GUARANTEE more than €50 profit with NO RISK then I'm all ears

DB74 wrote: »
    Well the guy asked for MAX profit with NO RISK so that's the theory anyway

As I said if anyone can GUARANTEE more than €50 profit with NO RISK then I'm all ears

Fair enough, but it's a bid beyond the scope of this thread (Bet365's offer).

This may be of interest to someone — doesn't require massive stakes, a health risk-free profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭united2k11

Going to do 50 euro on Chelsea or Stoke to win Double Chance 1/4 pre game, then inplay 50 euro on draw at around 3/1.

If Chelsea or Stoke win then i will get 12.50 profit, as i will get the 50 stake back from my lost inplay bet. If the game ends a draw i will earn a profit of around 100 euro (probably a bit less as the odds will lower inplay for the draw).

I done the same yesterday for the Liverpool game, happy out that Skrtel scored that goal at the end for the draw!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,813 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

first thoughts when this was posted was hazard anytime
    hasnt scored away yet in the league but he's been so good lately i'm thinking
    of going with him anyway
    this is an amazing stat in fairness

Hazard has not scored a PL goal away from home since Jan 11th 2014, with his last 11 goals in the competition all coming at Stamford Bridge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭2thousand14

united2k11 wrote: »
    Going to do 50 euro on Chelsea or Stoke to win Double Chance 1/4 pre game, then inplay 50 euro on draw at around 3/1.

If Chelsea or Stoke win then i will get 12.50 profit, as i will get the 50 stake back from my lost inplay bet. If the game ends a draw i will earn a profit of around 100 euro (probably a bit less as the odds will lower inplay for the draw).

I done the same yesterday for the Liverpool game, happy out that Skrtel scored that goal at the end for the draw!

Think I'll do 50 Euro on chelsea to win at 8/13 pre match, this returns 80 Euro. Then in play 50 Euro on stoke or draw double chance to return 115 Euro.
    guaranteed profit of 15 Euro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

Pre-bet Costa.

In-play own goal.

It might be a good christmas haha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

mailburner wrote: »
    first thoughts when this was posted was hazard anytime
    hasnt scored away yet in the league but he's been so good lately i'm thinking
    of going with him anyway
    this is an amazing stat in fairness

Hazard has not scored a PL goal away from home since Jan 11th 2014, with his last 11 goals in the competition all coming at Stamford Bridge

hope ur right as hes in my fantasy team. hes scored well last few games but hasnt got into the box as much as he should. as a chelsea fan id like to see him get into the space behind. penalty is probably his best chance tonight altho most of his best chances this season has been in away games. amazing thing is he keeps missing them albeit some good saves etc

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭ManagerXI

Your pre-match bet tonight should be as close to a sure thing as you can find... something in the region of a 1.05 bet (unless you have a bankroll of at least E1,000) and your inplay bet should not be treated as free money which I see a lot of and it is used for a 10/1 bet that you might win 7% of the time. Get something around evens and take the 50 profit and use that money for future bets to help build your bankroll further.

Monday night games in Stoke have created a lot of problems for many top teams over the years and it is not a great betting opportunity without the Bet365 bonus.

ManagerXI wrote: »
    Your pre-match bet tonight should be as close to a sure thing as you can find... something in the region of a 1.05 bet (unless you have a bankroll of at least E1,000) and your inplay bet should not be treated as free money which I see a lot of and it is used for a 10/1 bet that you might win 7% of the time. Get something around evens and take the 50 profit and use that money for future bets to help build your bankroll further.

Monday night games in Stoke have created a lot of problems for many top teams over the years and it is not a great betting opportunity without the Bet365 bonus.

good advice
    not a match I'd be betting on without this
    prob is I can't even see an even money shot I like other than maybe over 2.5
    My head is saying hazard anytime but it shouldnt be given the stats

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

took over 0.5 pre match and gonna do 0-0 or no goalscorer if there is that market at 10/1. guaranteed at least 3 euro profit.

Gone for the following lads to ensure a pretty much risk-free €50 bet in-play, whilst playing by the rules.

I usually take guaranteed profit, but fancy a crack at landing something decent in-play with the freeebie.

Pre-match:
    €50 Over 0.5 Goals (1.062) -- If it loses, the next bet wins, and in-play to try.
    €4.76 on 0-0 scoreline with BetVictor. -- If this loses, initial bet wins, and chance of in-play.

Gives me a mantle to have a shot at glory in-play.

Best of luck to all involved!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Bets locked in. Guaranteed 12.50 profit. Hoping for a draw for about 60 quid profit. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

madma wrote: »
    took over 0.5 pre match and gonna do 0-0 or no goalscorer if there is that market at 10/1. guaranteed at least 3 euro profit.

3 euro it is :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

€50 on Chelsea -1 Asian Handicap from 1-0 @2.375

For my in play bet

• Advertisement

took hazard anytime bout ten mins in at 11/5

not looking great so far from where hes playing
    might need a pen

Am sick was planning 2-0 all day for Chelsea but they scored too quick for me to get it on.

Had over 3.5 cards prematch - was 3 cards and had the 50 on Chelsea -1 on the alternative asian handicap after Chelsea scored @ 2.325 or something. Please tell me that won as i know what Asian handicap is but not 'alternative' asian

Edit checked my balance and its just 50, so the alternative handicap must apply to the live score from scratch

€50 on Chelsea -1 Asian Handicap from 1-0 @2.375

For my in play bet

Those odds were very good for that bet after only 3 minutes into the game and 0-1 up when they went off at 1.57 for the win at the off. Nice spot.

Had a bet on a market I wouldn't have touched otherwise and it paid off. This has to be the best promotion from all the bookmakers for existing customers since Paddy Powers correct score money back promotion from the Barcelona v Man Utd champions league final.

Those odds were very good for that bet after only 3 minutes into the game and 0-1 up when they went off at 1.57 for the win at the off. Nice spot.

Had a bet on a market I wouldn't have touched otherwise and it paid off. This has to be the best promotion from all the bookmakers for existing customers since Paddy Powers correct score money back promotion from the Barcelona v Man Utd champions league final.

the bet would have been a loser so cash back - i done the same alternative asian

doesnt the asian handicap mean he needed chelsea to win by 3 goals or more for bet to win? -1 was odds on in the normal handicap betting after the goal.

i backed the nil all with freebet...quick loss hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭2thousand14

anyone get their risk free refund?

ianburke wrote: »
    doesnt the asian handicap mean he needed chelsea to win by 3 goals or more for bet to win? -1 was odds on in the normal handicap betting after the goal.

-1 Asian in play regardless of the score should be treated the same as -1 Asian before kickoff... obviously the odds change depending on what is happening in the game but the bet is the same which is why I said the odds were so good after just 4 minutes and a goal up.

-1 Asian in play regardless of the score should be treated the same as -1 Asian before kickoff... obviously the odds change depending on what is happening in the game but the bet is the same which is why I said the odds were so good after just 4 minutes and a goal up.

so did the guys bet win then? if ur right it means he won his bet how come the other bloke who did same bet said he lost

To be fair Bet365 must have made a mistake on those odds... I would expect those to be the odds for that bet before kickoff, never mind a goal up and 86 minutes to play.

• Advertisement

ianburke wrote: »
    so did the guys bet win then? if ur right it means he won his bet how come the other bloke who did same bet said he lost

No idea without a screenshot of the bet.

Advertisement